+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Was this CELPIP general or CELPIP General LS?
When registering for the test did you mention its for immigration purposes? If not, your report should have this line: "This score report is not valid for the purpose of applying to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)." Written somewhere in it.
It was General. I don't think it matters what purpose you selected when registering.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone.
Paper application delivered Nov 7th got aor Dec 28th.
I have a question. What is PR tracker account? Is it same with cic account? When I am trying to link my paper application it asks me if I have a pr tracker account and if I choose yes it asks for password. Is it the same password with cic account?
I would suggest you to create a direct account with New Tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en using your UCI and Application No(Uld be there in your AOR email)
Also as you are a paper applicant you can track your application via ECAS - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

The first one is more detailed.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Hi,
I've answered the question "In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row" wrong as No.
I just thought I don't need PCC since I was in my home country just before immigrating. I didn't read the description that I should answer yes and explain why I shouldn't provide PCC.

Will my application be returned, and if accepted, should I do something?

App received Nov 8th

Thanks

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi,
I've answered the question "In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row" wrong as No.
I just thought I don't need PCC since I was in my home country just before immigrating. I didn't read the description that I should answer yes and explain why I shouldn't provide PCC.

App received Nov 8th

Thanks
Hello,
I had a similar situation and I selected 'No', you cannot say 'Yes' and do not provide PCC. In my case I answered 'No' and provided an explanation stating "I was in my country of origin prior to becoming a permanent resident of Canada in "<<Mon/Year>>". And I also attached the PCC I obtained for my permanent residency application in the 'Optional Documents' section. Which I have also stated in my explanation.

However I still have some concerns with this topic though I have clarified this with other applicants personally.

Let's wait to hear from other experts from this group too.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ashrafteleb

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
I don't think you'll be able to link it there. You'll have to use the new tracker (for both paper and online applicants - link in signature) and/or ECAS (paper applicants only)
thank you, got tracker account and it is showing things more than ECAS.

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
Update :

Type: Online application/Paper application : Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1101
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (3 adults 1 minor)
Application sent: Oct 29, 2022
Delivered: Nov 3, 2022
AOR: Dec 21, 2022
In Progress : Dec 28 2022

Reactions: SAKARUN

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1167
Application: Family (2 Adults + 1 Minor)
Application sent: Nov 2, 2022
Delivered: Nov 7, 2022
AOR: Dec 28, 2022
In process: Dec 29
Spreadsheet updated.

Reactions: SAKARUN

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi,

App received Nov 8th

Thanks
Did you hear back on this topic after or from anyone?

MattFS218

Apr 2, 2016
Update

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/dashboard is showing Dec 19, 2022 as the Application Filed date, and In Progress for Language, Physical Presence, Background, and Prohibitions. Citizenship Test and Citizenship Ceremony are Not Started. Became searchable on Jan 3, 2023.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do is showing as Application Received
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 3, 2022.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 30, 2022.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1153
Application: Single (minor, 5(1))
Application sent: Oct, 31, 2022 (CanadaPost Xpressmail)
Delivered: Nov 3, 2022
AOR: Dec 30, 2022

My minor son, because of his longer physical presence in Canada, qualified to apply before me. He's under 14, so no citizenship test or oath is necessary (or requested)

Last edited:

glenn9090

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2014
Doc's Request.
19/11/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14/11/2014
Med's Request
14/01/2015
Med's Done....
31/01/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
i submitted my application in \november 2022 and i received my application back stating that the application was incomplete. (2 adults and 3 minors). \

Reason
"you have not submitted two identification documents for the child"

i realized that i did not submit one of the following documents
1. \provincial medical card
2. \health \insurance card
3. School Records

my question is

Now that I am including one of the document(s) above, Should I print a new application form or the old form would be enough. Please advise as I want to be in the queue once again as early as possible