+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Interview

dps86

Jan 19, 2016
Got a Citizenship Interview letter.
Just curious about what they will ask in this Interview? Is anyone in this forum, been through this Interview before?
Please advise.
And the links that I got in invitation letter does not work, I mean when I am clicking on the meeting link or any other link in the pdf attachment that Cic sent,
It's not working.
Does anyone experienced the same situation?
Thanks if anyone knows about this situation can help.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Just curious about what they will ask in this Interview? Is anyone in this forum, been through this Interview before?
Please advise.
And the links that I got in invitation letter does not work, I mean when I am clicking on the meeting link or any other link in the pdf attachment that Cic sent,
It's not working.
Members said the interview is required because you took test outside Canada and the interview is just for ID check.

dps86

Jan 19, 2016
Members said the interview is required because you took test outside Canada and the interview is just for ID check.
Sorry but which member said that I gave test from outside canada. Just for clarification I gave the test from inside canada.

Reactions: baimmeb

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Sorry but which member said that I gave test from outside canada. Just for clarification I gave the test from inside canada.
I heard other people on the forum said that the interview is just for ID check and they may ask you some questions about residency, etc.

dps86

Jan 19, 2016
I heard other people on the forum said that the interview is just for ID check and they may ask you some questions about residency, etc.
Oh okay. Sorry I didn’t understand you first.
but do you know what kind of residency questions.

Reactions: Yanvual

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Oh okay. Sorry I didn’t understand you first.
but do you know what kind of residency questions.
I have no idea. Wait for other members to answer it......

Aquamarine8

Oct 5, 2021
Please advise.
It's not working.
It might be as simple as wanting to cross check your IDs and other original documents for program integrity purpose, or to ask you any questions they might have regarding your application, and request clarification. It is common for them to go over your physial presence calculation and clarify the travel dates and purpose of travel for one or more items you have declared. They might want to see the associated entry/exit stamps in your passport.

Reactions: dpenabill