+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Yep, that PPR.

Virtual landing - search here, something to do with the internet.
Thanks for the feedback!

Stoked we've gotten PPR.

One final question - is there anything else I can do other than informing IRCC via webform about my relocation into Canada (which I've done) to receive the virtual landing portal?

I'm worried that this PPR has been sent addressed to the Canadian consulate in Australia and they haven't taken into account my address change to Canada.

If anyone has gone through virtual landings, please connect with me.

Cheers,

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
It seems alot of people are getting their PPRs, my question is- is there anyone from Indian Visa Offices that is getting PPR? Let me know, my application was finally transferred to New Delhi VO; but they are not sharing any status or any update
They are issuing PPRs to September applicants (from what I have observed from different sources). No updates for me since May 2021 as well. Fingers crossed!

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Please help me with your opinion.
I want to send this to Singapore Visa office.

Dear Immigration Officer, I've applied for my wife sponsorship application Nov 23, 2020. We have received AOR2, Medical and Pre-Arrival service. After receiving AOR2 there are no updates available, since Apr 26, 2020. The reason I'm contacting the visa office is that, Me and my daughter need to reunite with my wife. I'm a single parent. My daughter lives with me. Since the pandemic started she is depressed and had severe case of anxiety issue. We are being patience and we understand that there is process for giving out visas. But me and my wife we didn't see each other for 1 year. I'm getting depressed because of the process, each day I thought today we will get the news. My wife have the same issue. So please, help us.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please help me with your opinion.
I want to send this to Singapore Visa office.

Dear Immigration Officer, I've applied for my wife sponsorship application Nov 23, 2020. We have received AOR2, Medical and Pre-Arrival service. After receiving AOR2 there are no updates available, since Apr 26, 2020. The reason I'm contacting the visa office is that, Me and my daughter need to reunite with my wife. I'm a single parent. My daughter lives with me. Since the pandemic started she is depressed and had severe case of anxiety issue. We are being patience and we understand that there is process for giving out visas. But me and my wife we didn't see each other for 1 year. I'm getting depressed because of the process, each day I thought today we will get the news. My wife have the same issue. So please, help us.
Have you applied for trv for your spouse?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If your complaint is about being separated from your spouse, then applying for a trv would make sense. You can make the same compassionate request.

Might get turned down - but might get approved.

And they light take a request to speed up pr more seriously if you'd applied for a trv

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
If your complaint is about being separated from your spouse, then applying for a trv would make sense. You can make the same compassionate request.

Might get turned down - but might get approved.

And they light take a request to speed up pr more seriously if you'd applied for a trv
Sending the webform is it going to slow the process?

Kanwal Gupta

Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations Kanwal! Can you share your timeline as well?
Thank you.

Application sent: Nov 10, 2020
Application Received Nov 14, 2020
AOR1: April 26, 2021
Sponsor Approval : April 26, 2021
Moved to Visa Office : CPC Sydney (according to SA approval letter)
Biometric Request : exempt
Medical Request : Apr 26, 2021
Pre-arrival letter : 16 July,2021 from CPC Ottawa
Decision Made : 8 August 2021
PPR:

Reactions: Rajbir1983