+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

nst1212

Aug 15, 2021
I have applied my Sponsorship PR in Oct 2020. I just realized i missed to provide my US Visa rejection in Background information.
I'm already done with my Bio-metrics, Medical, AOR2 in April 20, 2021. Is it too late to provide my US student Visa rejection information? Do i have to wait for PFL, is it 100% they check this information in background checks, Please help me

I'm so worried now if i get mis-representation. PLEASE HELP GUYS

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
@nst1212 Yes, it would be better if you inform IRCC of that Visa rejection information to make sure that there is no misrepresentation. Strongly recommend you to do it as soon as possible.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
updates

hubby did medicals on Aug 11, in Moscow. He paid with his card prior to examination and the operation got cancelled BUT money ($290) were debited from the card. he called the bank (Sber) and they said the money legit were debited to the organization. It's been 4 business days since then, money for medicals are still NOT delivered to the clinics and therefore, medical exam is not done. what the hell do we do now :D:D

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Update everyone , I received an invitation for an interview that is supposedly for determining my eligibility , now this is not to scare anyone I expected my application to go through this since I have a prior failed refugee claim in Canada , And I am fully aware of implications, just thought I'd update you guys .

I have a question for @armoured , regarding these interviews do I get to wait for months for a decision after the interview ? does passing the interview
immediately makes me eligible and hence the decision is made that way ? other than that I'll post my timeline below for anyone who has got any questions .

app received :Nov 20 2020
Aor : feb 21 2021
SA : Feb 24 2021
BI : exempt //
File transferred to Dar VO : Feb 24
AOR 2 : April 23rd 2021
PCC request : April 23rd 2021
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medical received : May 3rd 2021
Eligibility Interview : Sept 5th 2021
Pre-Arrival : waiting
DM : Waiting
COPR : waiting
PPR : Waiting

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
We have received ghost update in GCkey and Decision Made on ECAS. Long agonizing waiting game is almost over.
Aronnok, congrats! We're in the same boat with ECAS showing DM but no change in GCKEY (and our file is also out of Singapore). There was sort of a "ghost" update a few days ago but upon careful inspection it showed background check now in progress vs. we will notify you when we start the background check. Like you, hoping for good news.

Reactions: aronnok

Kinnu_01

Jul 19, 2021
I received GCMS notes today and it says:
Criminality - passed
Eligibility- In progress
Security - not started
Info sharing - Complete

Anyone here in the similar situation?
Visa office NDVO
Timeline as follows:
Application received - Nov 20 2020
AOR - Feb 03,2021
Biometric request - Feb 15, 2021
Medical request - Feb 16, 2021
Sponsorship Approval and File Transferred to NDVO - Feb 16, 2021
Medical Passed - Mar 4, 2021

Reactions: Surbhi Sandhir

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Aronnok, congrats! We're in the same boat with ECAS showing DM but no change in GCKEY (and our file is also out of Singapore). There was sort of a "ghost" update a few days ago but upon careful inspection it showed background check now in progress vs. we will notify you when we start the background check. Like you, hoping for good news.
Congrats!!!
Yes we are almost exactly same timeline and same VO.
When do you think we will get PPR?

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
No I done my biometric on 17

Oh sorry, it's a mistake I done my biometric on 17 Feb. I am waiting for my medical. Can I file a webform
You're waiting for notification confirming that you passed your test ? webform won't help at the moment .
You'll get a standard response , just be a little more patient , things seem to be moving .

Reactions: Rajbir1983