+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hey! Congratulations!!
how did you get the information on the movement of your file between 4 visa offices?
Thank you. After the SA letter in February, the letter said that they will forward the application to London office. So I have been calling CIC since then and they keep saying that the primary office is CIO Sydney, later they said it was in Beijing, I think it was Beijing that sent the medical request in May because we received it at a time UK office will still be asleep (midnight), then we got AOR2 from London in June. So I assumed Beijing has sent it back to the original office that supposed to process it to finalize it. But then, PPR came from Vienna. Also another November applicant I think Cinderella also got AOR2 from London but PPR from Warsaw. Which made be assume that after AOR2, London sends out the applications to other European offices to help share workload.

Reactions: ASD24

Indervancity

Feb 13, 2021
yes same, I got my pre- arrival on march 23rd. since then nothing happened. And people who applied this year in Feb and march already getting their PPR. I don't know what the hell is going on. Are these morons follows any timeline or what. I am sure there are people waiting even before us November applicant. We all deserve to be with our family, not just some lucky people.
I take it back guys!!! Got PPR last night..woohooo!!!

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Thank you. After the SA letter in February, the letter said that they will forward the application to London office. So I have been calling CIC since then and they keep saying that the primary office is CIO Sydney, later they said it was in Beijing, I think it was Beijing that sent the medical request in May because we received it at a time UK office will still be asleep (midnight), then we got AOR2 from London in June. So I assumed Beijing has sent it back to the original office that supposed to process it to finalize it. But then, PPR came from Vienna. Also another November applicant I think Cinderella also got AOR2 from London but PPR from Warsaw. Which made be assume that after AOR2, London sends out the applications to other European offices to help share workload.
congrats

Reactions: UReginahopeful

Indervancity

Feb 13, 2021
can u share your timeline?
here is my timeline
File received: November 20, 2020
Sponsor approval: Feb 20th
Biometric : Feb 21th
Medical: Feb 22th
Pre arrival: March 23rd
Ghost update: April 30th
2nd Ghost update: June 11th
PPR: August 5th
I wish u luck everyone for yours quick approval as well.

Reactions: aronnok
Apr 12, 2021
here is my timeline
Congratulations! What's your VO?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am I the only one who has not received anything since medical including AOR 2 and PPR as I see lots of people receiving it.

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
here is my timeline
Man, now you became the lucky one. It's so hard waiting and waiting month after month see people from February and March getting PPR. Even fellow November applicant getting PPR not bring hope but despair.

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Hi All!

A looong time since my last post in here, as we have moved to Canada from Australia in the last two weeks.

Have a few questions below and will post our timeline below that.

1. We are unsure whether we have received the PPR email or not. What we have received is an email with the subject line 'Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa', which included a step outlining the documents required for the PPR (copy of passport, two photos, copy of email) - is this PPR?

2. Since we have relocated to Canada in the past two weeks (updated my profile to include my Canadian address a month ago), the "PPR letter" states that if we are outside Canada to submit these documents. As we are inside Canada now, the letter states that we are not required to submit these documents, and that they will be landed virtually. Is anyone at all familiar with what that means??

This letter has been our latest update and we are trying to figure out the technicalities. Our GCKey still says 'in process'.

Any help from this amazing community would be amazing!

Cheers all.

Application Received Nov 5, 2020
AOR1: April 19, 2021
Sponsor Approval : April 23, 2021
Biometric Request : April 21. 2021
Medical Request : Apr 23, 2021
Medical passed : Apr 30, 2021
Pre-arrival letter : July 21, 2021
Decision Made : ???
PPR : ???
COPR : ???

ss2021

Apr 2, 2021
It seems alot of people are getting their PPRs, my question is- is there anyone from Indian Visa Offices that is getting PPR? Let me know, my application was finally transferred to New Delhi VO; but they are not sharing any status or any update