+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
Hey November peeps...its seems the ball is now rolling for some of us. I am happy to say I got medical passed Thursday and Saturday I received the 1st pr portal confirmation which I supplied my info and the Sunday I got the username and password and today I uploaded my pic and confirmed in Canada and address...now I await Pr card in the mail. It seems this long road is coming to and end and I just want to congratulate those who have received promising news and to those still waiting...keep the faith your time is coming soon.
Congrats!! Can you provide your timeline?
Did you apply for the OWP? Did you get OWP approval before the PR confirmation?

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
OWP still pending.

AOR - April 27
June 4 - SA, AIP and MR
June 17 - medical passed
June 19 - PR Portal letter replied with info requested
June 20 - username and p/word recd for Portal
June 21 - accessed Portal uploaded pic, confirmed in Canada and provided address.
now I await approval of docs submitted11 and pr card.

Reactions: MushroomBB

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

regarding your medical passed, did you asked your doctor about it or you received the medical passed info from your link account?
your reply will be much appreciated. thx

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
I got ecopr today after uploading photo to pr portal yesterday. Now it's just to wait on the pr card in the mail...thankful this is over.
OWP is still being processed but now it isn't needed can I call and cancel and get back my money?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
I got ecopr today after uploading photo to pr portal yesterday. Now it's just to wait on the pr card in the mail...thankful this is over.
OWP is still being processed but now it isn't needed can I call and cancel and get back my money?
Hi there,
Congratulations!
Do you know where your final PR confirmation file was being processed? Just OSC Ottawa or a local city office where you’re living?
I ask this because I’m “officially” a PR (almost; an IRCC agent congratulated me this morning when I called to ask about the status of my file) but haven’t received my eCOPR yet (uploaded photo etc a week ago).

Mine’s being processed at IRCC Vancouver (at the local office in the city I am) & just wondering if there’s delays here.

Thanks!

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi. We got a furtherance letter to get some tests done. Panel doctor has told us what tests needs to be done. But my question is
Will doctor give us a requisition or any referral letter and will take that letter to any lab to get the sputum test done. Still confused?
and How ircc will know that we are working on their instructions. They just gave us 60days in the letter. ? Can any please help me with the furtherance procedure?
Hi, Did you get an update after you did what you needed to do for medical?

riya21

Apr 12, 2016
Hi!
I have applied for inland spousal sponsorship on 4th nov 2020, I moved to India for visiting my parents in march but due to flight restrictions I am stuck in India, my spouse is in Canada, we got the final AOR today. Wondering what I should do in this scenario, given PRs can't be outside Canada while application in progress. I am working remotely for Canadian company wondering if that would help. Anyone here who know what I should expect or do in current situation?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi!
I have applied for inland spousal sponsorship on 4th nov 2020, I moved to India for visiting my parents in march but due to flight restrictions I am stuck in India, my spouse is in Canada, we got the final AOR today. Wondering what I should do in this scenario, given PRs can't be outside Canada while application in progress. I am working remotely for Canadian company wondering if that would help. Anyone here who know what I should expect or do in current situation?
Return to Canada as soon as feasible.

Nargesmir

Apr 11, 2018
Hey everyone, this is my timeline, does anyone know what is the next step for me? I didn’t hear anything back since my medical passed.

Application sent Nov/5/2020
Application received Nov/9/2020
Biometric reminder Nov/19/2020
Medical request June/9/2021
Medical done June/11/2021
SA approved June/14/2021
PA approved June/14/2021
Pre-arrival June/14/2021
Medical passedJune/20/2021
  • Inland application
  • No interview needed.
  • No additional documents needed.
  • Biometric done on 2017, no need to repeat.

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
Hey everyone, this is my timeline, does anyone know what is the next step for me? I didn’t hear anything back since my medical passed.

Application sentNov/5/2020
Application receivedNov/9/2020
Biometric reminderNov/19/2020
Medical requestJune/9/2021
Medical doneJune/11/2021
SA approvedJune/14/2021
PA approvedJune/14/2021
Pre-arrivalJune/14/2021
  • Inland application
  • No interview needed.
Mine is very similar, Got medical Passed, AIP and SA already. I think I am currently waiting for a background check because they requested me to get police certificate in my home country.

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021

Application sentNov/5/2020
Application receivedNov/9/2020
Biometric reminderNov/19/2020
Medical requestJune/9/2021
Medical doneJune/11/2021
SA approvedJune/14/2021
PA approvedJune/14/2021
Pre-arrivalJune/14/2021
  • Inland application
  • No interview needed.
Btw I saw there is a ghost update in my GIC account a few minutes ago. It changed from "Submitted" to "Application / Profile updated" and change back to "Submitted". Hope that we can hear good news soon.

Nargesmir

Apr 11, 2018
Mine is very similar, Got medical Passed, AIP and SA already. I think I am currently waiting for a background check because they requested me to get police certificate in my home country.
I’ve already give them my police certificate from my home country, and as I hear if it was valid when I send it to them they accepte it. I’m wondering about the Canada police certificate, they didn’t ask me for it.

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
I’ve already give them my police certificate from my home country, and as I hear if it was valid when I send it to them they accepte it. I’m wondering about the Canada police certificate, they didn’t ask me for it.
Same, they did not ask me to get a Canada police certificate as well. But I have done the biometric in 2019. I am not sure if they have the fingerprints so they do not need that or any other reasons.