+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

Amycaur

May 20, 2021
Hi. We got a furtherance letter to get some tests done. Panel doctor has told us what tests needs to be done. But my question is
Will doctor give us a requisition or any referral letter and will take that letter to any lab to get the sputum test done. Still confused?
and How ircc will know that we are working on their instructions. They just gave us 60days in the letter. ? Can any please help me with the furtherance procedure?

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I'm in the same situation. No contact at all in 2021. Still waiting for AOR.
Me too... Just spoke with an agent and she mentioned the same old story of completeness check completed and still the application is not assigned to any officer yet it will take time plz be patient. Not sure how much patient and how long to wait to get it assigned to officer while other Nov applicants are waiting for decision made.

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
They're sending AORs for January 2021 now. Oh my god. Why have we been skipped??

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi there, anybody who heard something about the work permits for those who included work permit application? Haven't heard anything from IRCC after my medical was done, not even a little something about my work permit application.

Samni

Feb 27, 2021
Hello Everyone, my husband’s medical was on 2nd June and it updated on Cic website yesterday, Today the status of my husbands side changed to decision made, on mine side was already decision made 2. Or 3 weeks ago,

hopefully my husband will get his COpR soon. Thanks

Reactions: Majima

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hello Everyone, my husband’s medical was on 2nd June and it updated on Cic website yesterday, Today the status of my husbands side changed to decision made, on mine side was already decision made 2. Or 3 weeks ago,

hopefully my husband will get his COpR soon. Thanks
Hi there, just curious, do you see both names on the application? How to.do.that? Thanks!

Reactions: Majima

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi everyone, just wondering ...does anyone here experienced being asked for additional information? Does it slow the process? Because when I provided additional information that was asked, now I don't hear from IRCC even after it says I "passed medical ". Any input is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi there, just curious, do you see both names on the application? How to.do.that? Thanks!
Hi,

I think they're seeing the status on eCAS.
To do this, you use the application number of your file, not UCI (unless the sponsor also had a UCI in the past) + last name of your sponsor, their DOB & country of birth.
Then you should be able to see the status of the sponsorship application & the PR application.

Hope this helps!

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

I think they're seeing the status on eCAS.
To do this, you use the application number of your file, not UCI (unless the sponsor also had a UCI in the past) + last name of your sponsor, their DOB & country of birth.
Then you should be able to see the status of the sponsorship application & the PR application.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! I will try that

Samni

Feb 27, 2021
Finally got the final confirmation for my husband’s PR application under inland s sponsorship. They asked us to complete the last process by sending them a photo and addres proof to Etobicoke office, wish u all the best to everyone

Reactions: Rawee

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hey guys, can anybody please tell me if you have experienced the same thing....why does IRCC ask for updated contact information, such as residential address, phone and email? Does asking for more information slow down the process? Any input is appreciated .

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hey November peeps...its seems the ball is now rolling for some of us. I am happy to say I got medical passed Thursday and Saturday I received the 1st pr portal confirmation which I supplied my info and the Sunday I got the username and password and today I uploaded my pic and confirmed in Canada and address...now I await Pr card in the mail. It seems this long road is coming to and end and I just want to congratulate those who have received promising news and to those still waiting...keep the faith your time is coming soon.

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Hey November peeps...its seems the ball is now rolling for some of us. I am happy to say I got medical passed Thursday and Saturday I received the 1st pr portal confirmation which I supplied my info and the Sunday I got the username and password and today I uploaded my pic and confirmed in Canada and address...now I await Pr card in the mail. It seems this long road is coming to and end and I just want to congratulate those who have received promising news and to those still waiting...keep the faith your time is coming soon.
When did you get your AOR? (include time of day as well)