+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

ALBERTATHEGREAT

Nov 1, 2020
I'll wait another week or so. If nothing happens then will be waiting for the application package returned and in the mean time preparing myself to apply online since I am the single applicant.
I would suggest to submit a webform or call the agent to get more information and simultaneously start preparing new application.

Avi_s

Jun 9, 2020
Oh thank you for the reply. How about my son, he was 17 when I paid last November and now he's 18. Will the payment I made last November still ok or they will return the money and I do have to make new payment?
They will accept the application and based everything on the initial date stamped as receipt

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
I applied for my mother's citizenship application in November. The application was received on Nov 9. Still haven't got the AOR, so I'm starting to get worried. She is 67 so she doesn't need proof of english language, I hope whoever checks the application knows this.
Just to be prepared, I was looking to reapply online, but can't find the link. Can somebody explain to me how this is done?
Also, if they send the package back, do I have to pay again? (hope not!), and will basically everything start from begining?
We are located in Peterborough, ON.
Thanks in advance,

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
What's your timeline?
received on 19th Nov

Hey guys,
I applied for my mother's citizenship application in November. The application was received on Nov 9. Still haven't got the AOR, so I'm starting to get worried. She is 67 so she doesn't need proof of english language, I hope whoever checks the application knows this.
Just to be prepared, I was looking to reapply online, but can't find the link. Can somebody explain to me how this is done?
Also, if they send the package back, do I have to pay again? (hope not!), and will basically everything start from begining?
Thanks in advance,
https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/landing

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys,
Thanks in advance,
Did you check on ecas? Also, you should wait a little bit before re-applying. The online app doesn't accept applicants 55 and older yet.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Mid November submission. I just received AOR. Can someone please update the tracker?

Thanks!

pras_tcs

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Application type: Single Person
Physical presence days: 1201
Application sent: Nov 17, 2020
Application delivered: Nov 19, 2020
AOR: February 11, 2021

Got the AOR today. Pls update the tracker

Last edited:

pg15