+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

blueinkpen

Jul 26, 2021
Hello, did someone tried to send webforms these days? it seems that they have some issues:
For Paris I received this: Failure sending mail.
IRCC message: The Web form isn’t working for some users. We’re looking into the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
It worked for me when I tried it end of last week. Good luck!

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

I was checking this forum regularly, but I didn't post any update because after submitting my application in November, I didn't send any webform, no calls or any gcms notes. Last month on 4th of July, I ordered GCMS notes and today I received them so I am sharing my file's progress with you.

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 14th Nov
Bio: 22 Nov (used previous)
Assessment:
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Primary Office: London
when did you pass eligibility ?

Cavour

Aug 9, 2021
First time posting
Ordered GCMS notes and got them today
AOR: NOV 3 2020
COR: BELGIUM
FSW-O
VISA OFFICE: LONDON, UK
ELIGIBILITY: PASSED
CRIMINALITY: PASSED
MEDICAL: PASSED
INFO SHARING: COMPLETE
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
From GCMS notes, ELIGIBILITY was passed in JUNE at LONDON visa office. is the ELIGIBILITY conclusively passed at this stage?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
First time posting
FSW-O
From GCMS notes, ELIGIBILITY was passed in JUNE at LONDON visa office. is the ELIGIBILITY conclusively passed at this stage?
is that the summary from the first page? i would say it is, youve got nothing to worry about now! (other than waiting)

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
First time posting
FSW-O
See the notes. It might say who evaluated it. If it’s agent or officer. It’s on the last section.

Cavour

Aug 9, 2021
See the notes. It might say who evaluated it. If it’s agent or officer. It’s on the last section.
I tried to check but it doesn't say whether it was evaluated by an agent or officer. From what I see in the GCMS notes in the last pages, R10 completeness was done at CIO by a program assistant and the file moved to LONDON, UK in early January 2020.
There are 8 notes "Notes 1 till Notes 8" entered in london which assess my Eligibility and other things

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
First time posting
FSW-O
Congrats on this good news.

I believe that the notes about Eligibility from the 1st review would contain the word "Recommendation : passed (or Review required/ etc.) or something similar

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
First time posting
FSW-O
Hi mate. Thanks for sharing. Would you mind telling us what the Background Status tab says in your GC Key account? Is it 'Your application is in progress' (1P1) or 'We are currently processing your background check' (1P2)? Cheers!

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I am trying to figure out if my eligibility is passed for good or still needs another verification to be completed.
I have two notes, the first by a "program assistant" and it mentions "recommantion : pass"

The latest note is from a "case processing agent" and it goes a bit more in details I guess By mentioning "I make the following recommantions"

I only heard of two steps for eligibility, first one by the processing agent and last one by the officer that acts upon the recommandation.

What do you think? Is it simply done or I just happen to have two recommandation but no final pass.

Cavour

Aug 9, 2021
Hi mate. Thanks for sharing. Would you mind telling us what the Background Status tab says in your GC Key account? Is it 'Your application is in progress' (1P1) or 'We are currently processing your background check' (1P2)? Cheers!
It Says "we are currently processing your background check ...".

Cavour

Aug 9, 2021
I am trying to figure out if my eligibility is passed for good or still needs another verification to be completed.
I have two notes, the first by a "program assistant" and it mentions "recommantion : pass"

The latest note is from a "case processing agent" and it goes a bit more in details I guess By mentioning "I make the following recommantions"

I only heard of two steps for eligibility, first one by the processing agent and last one by the officer that acts upon the recommandation.

What do you think? Is it simply done or I just happen to have two recommandation but no final pass.
What is written in the "assessment" section on page 2 of your GCMS notes buddy