Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon As most PCCs are valid for 6 months, is it a good idea to apply for them again even before IRCC has asked for them? Or is it better to wait for their request?
I've seen quite a few people getting ADRs for PCCs as their applications have approached a year of processing time.
It's better to wait for IRCC. If your have not changed your country of residence, most likely IRCC will not ask for a new PCC.

Kash101

Aug 4, 2021
Hi Guys,

I was checking this forum regularly, but I didn't post any update because after submitting my application in November, I didn't send any webform, no calls or any gcms notes. Last month on 4th of July, I ordered GCMS notes and today I received them so I am sharing my file's progress with you.

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 14th Nov
Bio: 22 Nov (used previous)
Assessment:
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Primary Office: London

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

I was checking this forum regularly, but I didn't post any update because after submitting my application in November, I didn't send any webform, no calls or any gcms notes. Last month on 4th of July, I ordered GCMS notes and today I received them so I am sharing my file's progress with you.

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 14th Nov
Bio: 22 Nov (used previous)
Assessment:
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Primary Office: London
Hi mate. Thanks for sharing! Has your Background Status on your CIC online account changed at all since AOR? I mean from 1P1 to Real 1P2 (from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.')

Kash101

Aug 4, 2021
It was at We are processing since the day one and on 24 June (after a GU) it turned to "Your application is in progress". Still at "Your application is in progress"

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
It was at We are processing since the day one and on 24 June (after a GU) it turned to "Your application is in progress". Still at "Your application is in progress"
I see. That means you're at 1P1 now and the next ghost update should take you to Real IP2 as they start/pass your security. Hopefully very soon!

Reactions: Kash101

Kash101

Aug 4, 2021
I see. That means you're at 1P1 now and the next ghost update should take you to Real IP2 as they start/pass your security. Hopefully very soon!
I hope so, but I don't think they are following those steps these days. It all depends on who is free to do a certain check. Anyways, let's hope for the best.

Reactions: CanWish

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
What to make of all the documents and internal instructions posted earlier:

1. Applications are being processed. The pace may be slow, but most applications filed in 2019/2020 have been processed and most stages have been cleared. Some even have a decision made.

2. The applications have been grouped based on document expiry, medicals, etc. for the ease of finalizing them once border restrictions ease. See the documents posted earlier.

3. Until the borders re-open, the restrictions are significantly eased, and the federal government on the recommendation of Public Health Agency of Canada allows foreign travellers, IRCC cannot start issuing PPR/COPRs. Also once the PPRs/COPR are being issued, country-specific conditions will impact them and also the sheer volume of applicants who are all waiting. However, most PPRs are sent in batches and you will see a large volume of PPRs soon.

4. A PR applicant / FSW outland / PNP outland / expired COPR, etc. are not separate categories under law. All restrictions and conditions applicable to a foreign national/traveller are also applicable for a PR applicant. Only after an applicant presents herself at the port of entry, is examined and admitted into Canada, they attain a PR status. Or when they are issued an e-COPR after virtual landing (for applicants physically in Canada). Stop looking for specific instructions for PR applicants/FSW/Outland applicants etc.

5. Federal elections are expected to be announced this month and will most likely be held in September. During an election, all federal agencies will continue to work as normal and any policy change for the long run will only take place after the new government is formed. However, some decisions may be delayed such as further reduction of border restrictions, but will not affect any applications already being processed.

6. Why is IRCC not issuing PPR/COPRs? The answer is simple. Until an applicant can travel to Canada issuing a travel document does not make sense as it may expire. When a document expires, the file has to be reopened, some checks may have to be re-done/extended and new documents issued. This is time-consuming as compared to finalizing an application and issuing a document for a file already open, knowing that the applicant can travel and there will no need to issue now documents.

If you are waiting for a decision on your application, expect news in September/October, based on the COVID situation in Canada and how far the border restrictions are eased.

Finally, do not get bogged down by rumours and fear-mongering. All the Twitter frenzy being targetted towards Canadian Immigration and Citizenship / Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, should be instead targeted towards Justin Trudeau, and Public Health Agency of Canada, they are going to make a decision on when borders will be opened and for whom. IRCC will merely follow in their footsteps.

#ImmigrationMatters #immigrationlaw

Post by @legalfalcon

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
https://m.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2646265645680039/
@legalfalcon
Refering to your post on FB about grouping,
Many of the Nov AOR's medical will expire in Sep or Oct 2021, which falls in group C.
So, does it mean that their application will take longer than the expected to be finalized?
Or these groups are for those who have COPR?
Your views on this would be much appreciated
Validity is stated post COPR/PPR request not after AOR.
So group A are those whose COPS have been approved and have 6 months validity.

Reactions: JRD0218

îleless

Jan 23, 2021

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Please could you post the details on here? Thanks.
In the last few days, there have been rumors and abstract documents circulating about delays and IRCC stopping its work. Documents that are being shared do not even pertain to processing but refer to court production orders. Another document that was floated is a year-old memo and no one knows if the memorandum was implemented or not.

This fear-mongering and cheap publicity is sickening.

The current IRCC instructions are as follows:

1. Applications were to be finalized for applicants who are physically in Canada.
2. Processing is continuing during COVID for all applications., but the finalization will vary based on the physical location of the applicant.
4. For applicants outside Canada, their applications are being grouped in A, B, and C. See details

Stay tuned for more updates

These posts are by legalfalcon
It has some pictures with it which have the original content.
And I don't know how to post images here.
So I would suggest to join his Facebook group.

Reactions: îleless

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
https://m.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2646265645680039/
@legalfalcon
Refering to your post on FB about grouping,
Many of the Nov AOR's medical will expire in Sep or Oct 2021, which falls in group C.
So, does it mean that their application will take longer than the expected to be finalized?
Or these groups are for those who have COPR?
Your views on this would be much appreciated
Most likely IRCC will automatically prolong the validity of the Medicals by another year.

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
In the last few days, there have been rumors and abstract documents circulating about delays and IRCC stopping its work. Documents that are being shared do not even pertain to processing but refer to court production orders. Another document that was floated is a year-old memo and no one knows if the memorandum was implemented or not.

This fear-mongering and cheap publicity is sickening.

The current IRCC instructions are as follows:

1. Applications were to be finalized for applicants who are physically in Canada.
2. Processing is continuing during COVID for all applications., but the finalization will vary based on the physical location of the applicant.
4. For applicants outside Canada, their applications are being grouped in A, B, and C. See details

Stay tuned for more updates

These posts are by legalfalcon
It has some pictures with it which have the original content.
And I don't know how to post images here.
So I would suggest to join his Facebook group.

Thanks a lot mate.