>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Reactions: JRD0218

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hello FSW-O, AOR 16 November

1) Received GCMS notes from getgcms yesterday. Request for GCMS notes was 30/06.
- File last updated 21 January 2021
- All passed except for Eligibility & Security, both Not Started.

2) Phoned IRCC two weeks ago, got through on 3rd attempt, waited for 40 mins, spoke with an agent who was unable to access my file because it’s currently at our local VO, Pretoria. Pretoria VO have no options to speak with an agent, they only communicate via email and web forms

Just thought I’d share this info
GCMS Notes are exactly the same with you.
My last experience of calling to IRCC was exactly the same with you. I have tried to raise webform several times, but somehow fail to reach out. I have sent two emails to hongkong office, but only receive same bullshit.

Reactions: cjeannep

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hello FSW-O, AOR 16 November

1) Received GCMS notes from getgcms yesterday. Request for GCMS notes was 30/06.
- File last updated 21 January 2021
- All passed except for Eligibility & Security, both Not Started.

2) Phoned IRCC two weeks ago, got through on 3rd attempt, waited for 40 mins, spoke with an agent who was unable to access my file because it’s currently at our local VO, Pretoria. Pretoria VO have no options to speak with an agent, they only communicate via email and web forms

Just thought I’d share this info
Mine's also at Pretoria VO with the same status. Ordered a second set of notes, now I'm guessing there won't be any changes from the first set since they seem to not be clearing eligibility checks for FSWOs. They're too busy processing student/spousal/dependent applications...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I posted this query a few days ago but I think it got lost in the crowd.

I am a PR of Canada since 2018 and my Fiance has her PR application in progress - FSW-O. The AOR is Nov 2020 and we haven't had an update in the profile since January, like most other applicants.

If we get married, before she gets her COPR, will her cumulative points/CRS Score change? I know the points go down for adding the spouse but I guess the points don't change in case the Spouse is a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident?

Thanks!
The application is locked on the date it is submitted. Any change to family composition doe does not change the CRS score. Points do not go down for adding a spouse if it is done post e-APR.

Changes to family composition
All family members must be examined as part of the e-APR, whether they are accompanying the principal applicant or not. Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform IRCC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g., birth of a child, marriage, divorce).
Pursuant to subsection R4(1), the principal applicant may not include a spouse or common-law partner in their application if their relationship was entered into primarily to acquire any status or privilege under the Act or is not genuine. Similarly, in accordance with subsection R4(2), the principal applicant may not include an adopted child in their application if the adoption was entered into primarily to obtain any status or privilege under the Act or if it did not create a genuine parent–child relationship.
Section A11.2 does not apply when an applicant adds a family member to their application after the e-APR; however, the family member will have to be assessed, and the principal applicant must provide IRCC with the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406 (PDF, 570KB)] and pay the applicable fees online.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

cjeannep

Jul 8, 2021
Mine's also at Pretoria VO with the same status. Ordered a second set of notes, now I'm guessing there won't be any changes from the first set since they seem to not be clearing eligibility checks for FSWOs. They're too busy processing student/spousal/dependent applications...
Hopefully it will start picking up soon, especially as we’re nearing the intended opening of Canadian borders in September. I hope your second notes are not the same and that maybe there has been progress

Reactions: îleless

cjeannep

Jul 8, 2021
GCMS Notes are exactly the same with you.
My last experience of calling to IRCC was exactly the same with you. I have tried to raise webform several times, but somehow fail to reach out. I have sent two emails to hongkong office, but only receive same bullshit.
That sounds really frustrating apollonoob. We managed to get a response to a generic webform, but no response to the Pretoria office webform. It’s difficult because it looks like some files are being processed and paused before finalisation, and others are only being processed up until a certain point.

I think I have come to accept that until such time as I see FSW-O PPRs being issued, there will be no further movement on our file.

It seems like the best is just order the notes, because even when there are responses to webforms they can be quite generic.

Reactions: îleless

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hopefully it will start picking up soon, especially as we’re nearing the intended opening of Canadian borders in September. I hope your second notes are not the same and that maybe there has been progress
Thank you, yeah hopefully things will move fast once they start working on FSW-O applications again...

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
That sounds really frustrating apollonoob. We managed to get a response to a generic webform, but no response to the Pretoria office webform. It’s difficult because it looks like some files are being processed and paused before finalisation, and others are only being processed up until a certain point.

I think I have come to accept that until such time as I see FSW-O PPRs being issued, there will be no further movement on our file.

It seems like the best is just order the notes, because even when there are responses to webforms they can be quite generic.
Yeah, I plan to order notes, again. Then I will share part of my notes in this thread

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, did someone tried to send webforms these days? it seems that they have some issues:
For Paris I received this: Failure sending mail.
IRCC message: The Web form isn’t working for some users. We’re looking into the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Pewdipurple

May 2, 2021
AOR 19th November - CEC Outland

Stages:
Medicals: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Background check: In progress
Security: Not started
Biometrics - Completed as of January 2021
VO - Ottawa

Hi everyone. I just got off the phone with an agent and her tone makes me think something’s not right with my application. I was worried I used the wrong NOC 1311 instead of 1431. However, my tasks and duties were more senior than a 1431 role. She said it was “still open” which is what all the agents have said. When she mentioned eligibility she made an ughh sound so maybe I’m overthinking or maybe there’s something in my notes that suggests it’s not passed. I was told it was in review required a few months ago.

I’ve ordered gcms notes so I’m patiently waiting for them. It would be absolutely heartbreaking to have spent so much money, time and energy to have my application [redacted] at this stage. I can’t even type it lol… positive vibes only!

Anyone in the same predicament?
Thanks!

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
@legalfalcon I have a question for you.
I saw your post online where there was this article saying that the back log has increased by 60%
Now my question is that
Can IRCC decide to Cancel all the back logged applications and go to default zero?
Your insight on this would be very useful.
Thank You

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
@legalfalcon I have a question for you.
I saw your post online where there was this article saying that the back log has increased by 60%
Now my question is that
Can IRCC decide to Cancel all the back logged applications and go to default zero?
Your insight on this would be very useful.
Thank You
Ofcourse anything is possible.. but we do know they want to land high no of immigrants in the next two years.. to achieve that goal, its easier to finalise applications already in the last phase n nearing approvals rather than cancelling them all n start the process from scratch.. lets hope for the best.. fingers crossed

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hello, did someone tried to send webforms these days? it seems that they have some issues:
For Paris I received this: Failure sending mail.
IRCC message: The Web form isn’t working for some users. We’re looking into the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
My case in hongkong office. Fail to send webform, manage to send email but receive useless response:

“Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. Our office will contact you with further instructions or a final decision once the Migration officer’s review is complete.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.”