samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Anybody had GU today?? I received one. Not sure if it's a glitch. I'm hopfeul because i have another trv application whose status remained "submitted" and only the PR application was in "application updated" status.

My Aor is Nov 16 2020. Fsw inland. In january, Eligibility and medicals were passed, criminality was in progress and had no updates ever since. Last time i called was 2 weeks ago and it was the same.
that is because, they have recently started issuing TRVs. May be keep an eye, unless there was any change in your application (deon from your end) you might receive a passport request soon (For TRV).

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
that is because, they have recently started issuing TRVs. May be keep an eye, unless there was any change in your application (deon from your end) you might receive a passport request soon (For TRV).
Is new delhi visa office also issuing visa’s ? Have they started ?

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Is new delhi visa office also issuing visa’s ? Have they started ?
not sure brother, but my uncle and aunt received passport request today for their travel visa. I dont know if TRVs are also allocated to different POs, may be an expert can shed some light on that.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi guys!

what does the ip2 indicate? Just got an update in account
ip1 and ip2 means background check status.
Ip1: your application is in progress
Ip2: we are processing your application

but someone says that this is meaningless while others believe it is an useful indicator for your progress.

4K0223

Aug 7, 2021
Is there anyone with Inland PNP applicant that has AOR in November 2020 and still waiting for COPR?
I'm not sure if that's what you mean but I'm PNP Express Entry AOR in Nov 2020 from within Canada. I keep checking the status by phone (888-242-2100) as only my lawyer has access to the online panel. Last time I checked:
  • Eligibility is in review
  • Medical was passed in Dec 2020
  • Security check is in progress
Though I was hoping we'll get an update soon because checking the IRCC status page (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html) it says they're finalizing Dec 2020 applications of Candian Experience Class! I hope it goes almost as fast as other Express Entries?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
N
I'm not sure if that's what you mean but I'm PNP Express Entry AOR in Nov 2020 from within Canada. I keep checking the status by phone (888-242-2100) as only my lawyer has access to the online panel. Last time I checked:
Though I was hoping we'll get an update soon because checking the IRCC status page (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html) it says they're finalizing Dec 2020 applications of Candian Experience Class! I hope it goes almost as fast as other Express Entries?
no, on the IRCC website they clearly mention they process CEC only, rest streams - by chance and only if your VO got nothing else to do - for example is already free from student visa applications (which normally they should be busy up until October)

you also can’t pass to Security stage if you Eligibility wasn’t already passed

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
N

no, on the IRCC website they clearly mention they process CEC only, rest streams - by chance and only if your VO got nothing else to do - for example is already free from student visa applications (which normally they should be busy up until October)

you also can’t pass to Security stage if you Eligibility wasn’t already passed
Can you point to an official page where this is called out that FSW and PNP applicants are not finalized. I am confirming there's atleast 1 person who was a PNP applicant with AOR in Jan 15, 2021 who has received the PR Portal email.

If this is true, looks like it makes sense to wait for my 1 year anniversary of Canadian experience and reapply as part of CEC?

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
I'm not sure if that's what you mean but I'm PNP Express Entry AOR in Nov 2020 from within Canada. ->

An applicant who is
1. inland in Canada.
2. Received a nomination from a province (PNP program) and obtained 600 points.
3. Received an ITA from IRCC
4. Applied to IRCC with AOR as November 2021.

What's your AOR?

Reactions: 4K0223

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Can you point to an official page where this is called out that FSW and PNP applicants are not finalized. I am confirming there's atleast 1 person who was a PNP applicant with AOR in Jan 15, 2021 who has received the PR Portal email.

If this is true, looks like it makes sense to wait for my 1 year anniversary of Canadian experience and reapply as part of CEC?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

select Immigration

Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 10, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
December 13 and 19, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application

Another confirmation is in everyone’s GCMS Notes, and on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
only 1 PPR since February in FSW-O, and that one is US resident

Last edited:

CICSeeker

Jul 26, 2021
Hi guys!

what does the ip2 indicate? Just got an update in account
False IP2 " We are Processing your application........" along with biometrics letter you have passed R10
The time your BGC changes to in progress.... "REAL IP1" you havd passed Eligibility
The time your BGC changes to we are processing....."REAL IP2" You have passed security.

However it is not a must to experience all of those stages those are not standard but if you do so probably above explanation is right.

You can search the forum for numerous ppl stating the same above in alignment with GUs dates. For example i got a GU on 10 March that was exactly when BGC changed to IP1 and in GCMS notes it says Eligibility passed on 10 Mar.

Reactions: walnorez

Parneettoor007

Jan 8, 2021
False IP2 " We are Processing your application........" along with biometrics letter you have passed R10
The time your BGC changes to in progress.... "REAL IP1" you havd passed Eligibility
The time your BGC changes to we are processing....."REAL IP2" You have passed security.

However it is not a must to experience all of those stages those are not standard but if you do so probably above explanation is right.

You can search the forum for numerous ppl stating the same above in alignment with GUs dates. For example i got a GU on 10 March that was exactly when BGC changed to IP1 and in GCMS notes it says Eligibility passed on 10 Mar.
Thanks for your response

my bcg says we are processing your background check. I wish i have passed security.

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
@legalfalcon can you please help?
I have valid Canadian open work permit till Oct. 2022. I applied for TRV Stamping inside Canada on May 4th 2021. I left Canada on May 29th due to medical reasons & I have not given any intimation to IRCC about that.
I also have applied for my PR in Non express entry Category on 27th May because I have provincial nominee certificate issued by Manitoba Provisional Nominee Program.
Now, I m in India from 31st may & try to get back to Canada as soon as possible. I would like to inquire about what course of action I should do.
Should I wait for few months for my TRV in normal processing time frame in Canada or do I need to post a webform.
If I would posted a webform, would it affect my PR process or PNP?
Please help me in deciding appropriate course of action. Thanks for ur valuable advice in advance.

4K0223

Aug 7, 2021
I'm not sure if that's what you mean but I'm PNP Express Entry AOR in Nov 2020 from within Canada. ->

An applicant who is
1. inland in Canada.
2. Received a nomination from a province (PNP program) and obtained 600 points.
3. Received an ITA from IRCC
4. Applied to IRCC with AOR as November 2021.

What's your AOR?
Yep, mine is the same. Sorry, I'm not familiar with these terms but "Date Received" on my application is "Nov 2020" (is that AOR?)