+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Definately an update on your file, you can call or send a wevform/gcms
Ordered GCMS one 5 weeks ago and I got an extension from CBSA and at every webform they confirm that my application is in progress and nothing more, even if I specify that I need to know the status of eligibility, criminality and security.

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Ordered GCMS one 5 weeks ago and I got an extension from CBSA and at every webform they confirm that my application is in progress and nothing more, even if I specify that I need to know the status of eligibility, criminality and security.
Try requesting again another webform, I know it is tiring

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Try requesting again another webform, I know it is tiring
This week it was my 6th one, last 5 had the same answer. I tried even with VO Paris and they gave me the same answer, they respond faster now but more general. I hope I'll receive my GCMS in the next weeks in July or maybe they will implement the new PR portal and I'll see there all I need. (like they did with citizenship portal)

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
That makes a lot of difference buddy. Applicants from Asian countries got to wait longer. The GU you got may not give hope to us.
hmm, I don't know, I heard that Paris is one of the slowest VO, but even that I talked with few conational who immigrated in 2019 and the processing time was 4 months. I think is a lottery, if you are lucky they will process your application faster, if not you can wait a lot. I hope they will be faster with the new reopening rules.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
That makes a lot of difference buddy. Applicants from Asian countries got to wait longer. The GU you got may not give hope to us.
I don't think you have to worry that IRCC is taking its sweet time with applications from specific countries. It's slow for everyone that is outland.

In my case, I am from Belgium, my file is in Mexico and last update to it was towards the end of January 2021 (as per GCMS notes from early May)

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
AOR 20 Nov, FSW-O, VO-Paris. Is someone else here with VO Paris? What is the application status of those?
They have written in instructions that if your application is within processing time limit they didn't respond your webform enquiry (about status). But I read here people get a different reply against their webform enquiries, some get a general response and other get a detailed/short reply. I think it differ from case to case basis.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I don't think you have to worry that IRCC is taking its sweet time with applications from specific countries. It's slow for everyone that is outland.

In my case, I am from Belgium, my file is in Mexico and last update to it was towards the end of January 2021 (as per GCMS notes from early May)
I can guarantee you that if tomorrow Canada will reopen borders for tourists it will be first EU countries there and not India or other Asian countries. So, if processing of Outland will restart, EU will be prioritized for no travel restrictions.

N95

Feb 3, 2021
After submitting my AOR in November 2020, I moved to the UK and sent a web form to update my address. However, I'm not sure if I need to provide IRCC with a Police Certificate from the UK as I have been living here for over 6 months.

@legalfalcon would appreciate your thoughts on this

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
After submitting my AOR in November 2020, I moved to the UK and sent a web form to update my address. However, I'm not sure if I need to provide IRCC with a Police Certificate from the UK as I have been living here for over 6 months.

@legalfalcon would appreciate your thoughts on this
Your application is frozen at AOR, you don’t need to provide additional PCCs unless IRCC specifically would ask for them.