+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
it would be great if anyone can give me some insight based on my current situation, like if my eligibility is passed.

my AOR is 16 Nov. and BIL is 22 Dec
My criminality and info sharing was in progress since Feb.
It seems that I had a GU in the end of may and my background check change into “your application is in progress ”
I received an email from Hongkong office after asking them my status, but the reply looks like very ambiguous.

“Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. Our office will contact you with further instructions or a final decision once the review is complete.”

@legalfalcon

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
it would be great if anyone can give me some insight based on my current situation, like if my eligibility is passed.

It seems that I had a GU in the end of may and my background check change into “your application is in progress ”
I received an email from Hongkong office after asking them my status, but the reply looks like very ambiguous.

“Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. Our office will contact you with further instructions or a final decision once the review is complete.”

@legalfalcon
Probably nothing changed from February, but you can apply for Notes and check if Criminality or Info Sharing had any changes due to that GU.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020

@legalfalcon
Same here, HK VO, I ordered GCMS in March, it shows info sharing, criminality completed.

Had a GU in late May.

I received another GCMS last week that shows criminality changed from completed to not started in late May.

I guess our situation is very similar. No idea of what was happening behind though.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@JRD0218 Could you please let me know which number you had dialed from India to know the update of your application and the timings you prefer to call from India. Also, what details do they ask for check when we call them so that I can have it handy.
Thanks!!

Anyone else who have tried from India can please share your views too if possible.

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey

We have identical webform reply from HKVO. Mine was transferred to HKVO in late Jan and remained idle ever since.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Same here, HK VO, I ordered GCMS in March, it shows info sharing, criminality completed.

Had a GU in late May.

I received another GCMS last week that shows criminality changed from completed to not started in late May.

I guess our situation is very similar. No idea of what was happening behind though.
When you submit the fingerprints your status automatically changes to Completed - Bio. Then when the agent opens your file to do Criminality/Eligibility checks and write notes, he puts Criminality manually to Not started until he will review your PCCs and info received from Info sharing.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I called IRCC and I got to know that the processing office is in Montreal.

Any idea how fast or slow the Montreal office processes applications (My AOR was Nov 2020, FSW outland)?

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
I called IRCC and I got to know that the processing office is in Montreal.

Any idea how fast or slow the Montreal office processes applications (My AOR was Nov 2020, FSW outland)?
If there was ranking system for the slowest VO than Montreal would top it. Montreal VO forum will tell you all about it... Welcome to the club! :D

Reactions: hydrizxcv

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
If there was ranking system for the slowest VO than Montreal would top it. Montreal VO forum will tell you all about it... Welcome to the club! :D
I see in your profile it says Latest Update : June 7.

I am also a Nov 2020 AOR applicant but I am outland. May I know what was the update on June 7?

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
I see in your profile it says Latest Update : June 7.

I am also a Nov 2020 AOR applicant but I am outland. May I know what was the update on June 7?
Latest Update as in I contacted IRCC last on that date for an update on my application. In fact, there was no update on June 7. They said it is same as always - Nobody has touched your file since your medical was passed. Criminality still in process (like it is since the start) and nothing else has been started yet. :(

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
@JRD0218 Could you please let me know which number you had dialed from India to know the update of your application and the timings you prefer to call from India. Also, what details do they ask for check when we call them so that I can have it handy.
Thanks!!

Anyone else who have tried from India can please share your views too if possible.
This is the only number, where we can call.
I used to call them after 10.30 pm IST. However, since last 3 weeks, no luck buddy.
They would ask for UCI number, application number, your phone number, full name (given in applications), your residencial address, email id.

• Sad
Reactions: HezekiahVelle

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Got my GCMS notes yesterday

AOR 1st Nov (FSW-O)
- Eligibility : Passed (19-May)
- Criminality : Passed (19-May)
- Info sharing : Complete
- Security : Status blank last update (20-May)

Office is London
not bad at all, may I know when did you ordered your GCMS and from which authority (IRCC or CBSA)?