+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
How and where do I check it?
Go the "NOTES" section towards the end of the document.

There you would look for the notes referring to the "completeness check" (R10) (typically, matching the date your medicals were passed). The note that comes before that (higher on the same page or on the previous page -- remember that Note 1 is the most recent) should be the note corresponding to the eligibility check with the recommandation ("Recommended pass").

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Got my GCMS today, GU matches with latest Notes marked on my file.

Notes 1 says: Ready for finalization, moving file to RFV location

Hi @legalfalcon , I have been following your posts and appreciate the efforts you put in. Can you have look at the above snapshot and confirm that everything is clear with application and its just a matter of time to receive COPR or if there could be any more surprises.

AoR 21 Nov 2020
CoR, Visa office: Singapore
FSW, Indian
Congratulations! No need to ask, you passed all stages. Security is blank, so you are currently at the Security stage and after it’s complete you will receive COPR. From now on, you can order CBSA notes once per month to find out how things are going with the Security check.

Could you share, are you FSW-O or FSW-I? What is your country of residence?
upd: OK, I see, FSW-O, Singaporean resident. So far, it seams like they restarted processing applications from residents of British Commonwealth, therefore we saw update for UK and Singaporean residents. But yet early to tell from few cases. It may be an indication that Canada will reopen soon for the British Commonwealth countries for tourism and travel restrictions for immigrants will be lift too.

Reactions: Dreddy

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just called ircc, all stages passed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Got my GCMS today, GU matches with latest Notes marked on my file.

Notes 1 says: Ready for finalization, moving file to RFV location

Hi @legalfalcon , I have been following your posts and appreciate the efforts you put in. Can you have look at the above snapshot and confirm that everything is clear with application and its just a matter of time to receive COPR or if there could be any more surprises.

AoR 21 Nov 2020
CoR, Visa office: Singapore
FSW, Indian
As per the notes your eligibility is passed and your security is in progress or even passed.

Just wait for a final decision.

• Love
Reactions: Dreddy

Nkhalidvmc

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations! No need to ask, you passed all stages. Security is blank, so you are currently at the Security stage and after it’s complete you will receive COPR. From now on, you can order CBSA notes once per month to find out how things are going with the Security check.

Could you share, are you FSW-O or FSW-I? What is your country of residence?
upd: OK, I see, FSW-O, Singaporean resident. So far, it seams like they restarted processing applications from residents of British Commonwealth, therefore we saw update for UK and Singaporean residents. But yet early to tell from few cases. It may be an indication that Canada will reopen soon for the British Commonwealth countries for tourism and travel restrictions for immigrants will be lift too.
Looking at your timeline I think you and I have the same updates for now. How long do you think it will take to finish the entire process and we get the PPR? I recently got my GCMS notes and they haven't done much on the file since late Jan or Feb.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Looking at your timeline I think you and I have the same updates for now. How long do you think it will take to finish the entire process and we get the PPR? I recently got my GCMS notes and they haven't done much on the file since late Jan or Feb.
2022, mid or end of year.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Some May 2021 CEC aor's are already receiving COPR's :eek::D:D. I feel sorry for us as fsw-inland applicants
Like seriously! As much as I'm happy for everyone who are getting their CoPR and eligibility passed in CEC and some FSW-O countries. It's just disappointing to see that they are not moving any FSW-Inland or even PNP files since Feb.

Only if we waited few more months in the pandemic, but who knew that IRCC will go all out in 2021 and put back inlanders while claiming "we are prioritizing people who are exempted from travel restrictions" :confused:

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Go the "NOTES" section towards the end of the document.

There you would look for the notes referring to the "completeness check" (R10) (typically, matching the date your medicals were passed). The note that comes before that (higher on the same page or on the previous page -- remember that Note 1 is the most recent) should be the note corresponding to the eligibility check with the recommandation ("Recommended pass").
My R10 and medical pass happened Jan 1st week. Notes immediately above it is regarding photograph submission and the one above it is about movement of my file to Singapore IRCC. Final notes is about RFV.

I don't see any eligibility check with the recommandation ("Recommended pass") notes

Reactions: sgoldsmith

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
My R10 and medical pass happened Jan 1st week. Notes immediately above it is regarding photograph submission and the one above it is about movement of my file to Singapore IRCC. Final notes is about RFV.

I don't see any eligibility check with the recommandation ("Recommended pass") notes
Can’t tell how usual this is, it looks like first agent’s check (A11.2), but normally that is a long note with comments on years of work experience, education, language tests and so on. Above Note + the fact that you are already in Security stage, suggests you passed Eligibility by the officer, so maybe your case is not complex at all, don’t know.

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
Any updates for Ee pnp. The last 3 weeks I was calling ircc its still security is not yet initiated. Aor Nov 17 2020.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Reactions: Narhea

JamieS

Jun 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Hey guys,
Has anyone who received both doses of an approved vaccine submitted it (e.g: picture of a vaccination card) via webform to IRCC to try to speed up their application?