Feb 14, 2021
Got my GCMS notes yesterday

AOR 1st Nov (FSW-O)
- Eligibility : Passed (19-May)
- Criminality : Passed (19-May)
- Info sharing : Complete
- Security : Status blank last update 20-May

Office is London
Congrats! May we know your country of residence? Is it UK, US or Hong Kong? When was the last Notes by an officer made, on 19 May or earlier (Meaning GCMS Notes were issued in May, but actual comments from the officer could be made months ago)?

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Congrats! May we know your country of residence? Is it UK, US or Hong Kong? When was the last Notes by an officer made, on 19 May or earlier (Meaning GCMS Notes were issued in May, but actual comments from the officer could be made months ago)?
I also ordered my GCMS notes need some help. Where could I find the notes made by the agent is it after R10 Notes or before that

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I also ordered my GCMS notes need some help. Where could I find the notes made by the agent is it after R10 Notes or before that
After, R10 is at the stage if medicals approved and Biometric letter requested. Then go agent’s comments on Eligibility/Criminality, then officer double checks previous things and makes his comments.

Bisting

Sep 30, 2020
U.K.
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-11-2020
The officer notes are dated 19th May

Country of residence is UK

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
After, R10 is at the stage if medicals approved and Biometric letter requested. Then go agent’s comments on Eligibility/Criminality, then officer double checks previous things and makes his comments.
GCMS notes are long about 180 pages I don't know where to look regarding the eligibility? Do you know ?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, me too. Observed my first GU today
Got my GCMS today, GU matches with latest Notes marked on my file.

Notes 1 says: Ready for finalization, moving file to RFV location

Hi @legalfalcon , I have been following your posts and appreciate the efforts you put in. Can you have look at the above snapshot and confirm that everything is clear with application and its just a matter of time to receive COPR or if there could be any more surprises.

AoR 21 Nov 2020
CoR, Visa office: Singapore
FSW, Indian

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021

Hi @legalfalcon , I have been following your posts and appreciate the efforts you put in. Can you have look at the above snapshot and confirm that everything is clear with application and its just a matter of time to receive COPR or if there could be any more surprises.

AoR 21 Nov 2020
FSW, Indian
Woww
Congratulations buddy.

Reactions: Dreddy

N95

Feb 3, 2021
Got my GCMS notes yesterday

AOR 1st Nov (FSW-O)
- Eligibility : Passed (19-May)
- Criminality : Passed (19-May)
- Info sharing : Complete
- Security : Status blank last update 20-May

Office is London
I'm happy for you! Have you received any GU since AOR?

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

AoR 21 Nov 2020
FSW, Indian
Congratulation, may I know when did you order GCMS and from which authority?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Congratulations. Hopefully they process FSW outland applications. Does that mean they are processing November FSW-O applications?

AoR 21 Nov 2020
FSW, Indian

Reactions: Dreddy