bahmed.1993

Aug 18, 2020
Hi,

ITA: 16 Sept 2020
AOR: 17 Nov, 2020
Med: 22 Dec. 2020
Biometrics submitted: 24 Dec, 2020
Stream: FSW

Currently, IRCC portal is displaying 57% completed on the profile details with estimated completion date as 17 May 2021. Thou I'm seeing this application progress bar after many days - I guess last time I saw it in second half of Jan 2021. I don't know much why this progress bar goes hidden but I guess it's second or third time now.

I've two queries:

1: What are the chances that my eligibility test be passed by now? I read it on a forum that portal display same review message for eligibility till PPR.
2: What are the chances they will resume issuing PPRs for OCT-NOV 2020 AORs by the April 2021? In my opinion, if PPRs are on hold due to COVID vaccination then I guess PPRs will be resumed by July/August 2021 as whole Canada will be vaccinated by that time as per official stats for COVID shots procured by Canadian health department.

PS: I've applied GCMS notes today so I guess it will take around 8 April 2021 to have them in email, right?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: Nkhalidvmc

Nkhalidvmc

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hi,

Currently, IRCC portal is displaying 57% completed on the profile details with estimated completion date as 17 May 2021. Thou I'm seeing this application progress bar after many days - I guess last time I saw it in second half of Jan 2021. I don't know much why this progress bar goes hidden but I guess it's second or third time now.

I've two queries:

1: What are the chances that my eligibility test be passed by now? I read it on a forum that portal display same review message for eligibility till PPR.
2: What are the chances they will resume issuing PPRs for OCT-NOV 2020 AORs by the April 2021? In my opinion, if PPRs are on hold due to COVID vaccination then I guess PPRs will be resumed by July/August 2021 as whole Canada will be vaccinated by that time as per official stats for COVID shots procured by Canadian health department.

PS: I've applied GCMS notes today so I guess it will take around 8 April 2021 to have them in email, right?

Thanks,
I guess we have almost identical timelines. MY status bar shows the same 57% progress but others have mentioned it doesn't mean much.

Reactions: Narhea

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi,

I've two queries:

Thanks,

we have exactly same AOR and MEP. I am also FSW Outland. I have applied notes in January and receive my notes several days before indicating that criminality and info sharing in progress. Security and eligibility not started. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your note summary when you receive.

As per your questions, I sadly don’t think so. I would expect my PPR in July to September

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Canada has set a target for Sept 2021 to vaccinate most of their population. Seems like the travel restrictions for FSW would most probably be loosened close to Sept and we could expect COPR by then for most of us in this group

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I got new AOR letter in my inbox saying that my application has been received by Singapore Migration office. Does this happen with everyone that they get notification when the file gets moved?

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 26Feb2021

FSW
Indian but Singapore Resident

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
I got new AOR letter in my inbox saying that my application has been received by Singapore Migration office. Does this happen with everyone that they get notification when the file gets moved?

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 26Feb2021

FSW
Indian but Singapore Resident
What was your original AOR date and are you a CEC OR FSW inland or Outland.

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
What was your original AOR date and are you a CEC OR FSW inland or Outland.
Category: FSW Outland
ITA: Sept 30
AOR: Nov 21
Upfront medicals completed
Nationality: India
Residence: Singapore
MEP & BIL: 5th Jan
Biometric Submission: 6th Jan

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
These are my thoughts : as close to 27000 cec candidates have been invited in feb - most of the will complete AOR by mid March to mid April,max 1st week may ,
As per current trends of inland cec , 5-6 months for ppr . They will start getting ppt by NOV-dec . So I believe IRCC will complete PPR target for this year .
I don’t know past trends but in 2019- 85300 were issued but how many converted to pprs!! Do anyone have data on that .

cck1986

May 8, 2020
These are my thoughts : as close to 27000 cec candidates have been invited in feb - most of the will complete AOR by mid March to mid April,max 1st week may ,
As per current trends of inland cec , 5-6 months for ppr . They will start getting ppt by NOV-dec . So I believe IRCC will complete PPR target for this year .
I don’t know past trends but in 2019- 85300 were issued but how many converted to pprs!! Do anyone have data on that .
I beg to differ with the trend 5 to 6 months for PPr. They are issuing PPR recently only for those from June recently mostly. But feb to may 2020, loads of applications are still pending as per various forums. Pls check feb,mar,April,may AOR groups. You will understand

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Got few updates. So after second GCMS notes received covering 1 February I can tell that:

1. IRCC does check Eligibility upfront to Criminality. This isn’t the final proper check, it’s just the first analyst checking the file, but his comments are important as usually his boss - Immigration Officer only checks the parts of the file which had his comment of “Review Required” or something unclear. I can see my Eligibility passed,it mentions on top of the file that requirements Met, but inside the comments mention often “Appears Met”. So, it’s not the last check, but it’s good that all was passed without trouble.

2.Lots of us received through calling, webforms or through GCMS notes in January that our Criminality was passed. Turns out it wasn’t true. The moment you submit your fingerprints the system automatically puts your Criminality into “Passed - Bio” status. That triggers the analyst to start checking Eligibility and if everything is OK - he issues RPRF request (if still unpaid). And he manually puts Criminality status back to “Not started”. Then he probably waits for Info sharing to end and one day he will fully check PCCs and Info sharing. Info sharing has validity, so mine expires on 15 April, so I assume they will check it by then.

So, now we got a timeline.

Jan : receiving Biometrics request and submitting it
Feb: first check of Eligibility (A.11.2)
Mar-Apr: end of Criminality check
May: Security check
May-Jul: COPR if 8-9 months term of processing keeps to be true

There is a chance they will let FSW-O come to Canada under EE. Especially by Autumn many countries would be already vaccinated, so they’ll probably let you come with a certificate and a negative Covid test.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Called today after a month's time
Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
TRV Extension - In progress no updates from submitted date