+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Did it change recently for you? I logged into my account after two months just to check if my biometrics were updated since I gave them yesterday and I am seeing the first message now.
It must have changed recently as I logged after 2 weeks to find this changed.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me what is a proper time to call IRCC? I tried to call them at 8.06 AM EST from India and got the message that they can't connect me to an agent as they have a high volume of calls. They open at 8 AM and just within 6 minutes, they have so much high call volumes that they can't even place me in the queue?

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Can anyone tell me what is a proper time to call IRCC? I tried to call them at 8.06 AM EST from India and got the message that they can't connect me to an agent as they have a high volume of calls. They open at 8 AM and just within 6 minutes, they have so much high call volumes that they can't even place me in the queue?
Got thru around 1 PM local time twice in Feb, missed 1st call back and hence the 2nd time...
Yes, it's getting even harder recently.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I got new AOR letter in my inbox saying that my application has been received by Singapore Migration office. Does this happen with everyone that they get notification when the file gets moved?

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 26Feb2021

FSW
Indian but Singapore Resident
Its only your biometrics date nothing remarkable
When did you gave biometrics?

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Zero progress in last month!!!

GCMS Notes date- Jan 21, 2021
Phone Call- March 2, 2021
Exactly same set of updates.

CEC Inland
AOR- Nov 8, 2020
VO- Vancouver
Eligibility- Not Started
Criminality- In progress
Info Sharing- In progress
Background- Not Started
Additional documents- Not required

Ghost Update- Feb 21 (Agent couldn't say what it was)

I don't know what randomness this is, given that some November applications are already approved.

Reactions: mapple007

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Zero progress in last month!!!

GCMS Notes date- Jan 21, 2021
Phone Call- March 2, 2021
Exactly same set of updates.

CEC Inland
AOR- Nov 8, 2020
VO- Vancouver
Eligibility- Not Started
Criminality- In progress
Info Sharing- In progress
Background- Not Started
Additional documents- Not required

Ghost Update- Feb 21 (Agent couldn't say what it was)

I don't know what randomness this is, given that some November applications are already approved.
Pure randomness. You can get it within few months or few years. Very frustrating.

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Hello,
I see that CEC from past months are getting copr. Has anyone come across any inland PNPs getting approval or they are purely working on CEC as of now
How did you find put who is getting COPR and their category, is there a list for that. Please do let me know as well if such a list is published somewhere.

Thanks
Sahil B

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
As much as it sounds negative, it is also the hard truth.
I don’t mean it to be negative! I’ll actually be happy. I’m very worried currently as my application is at cpc-o and that’s the slowest vo currently. Some people have been waiting to hear back from them since 2019!

• Wow
Reactions: RajKannan

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Its only your biometrics date nothing remarkable
When did you gave biometrics?
Naah, biometrics were given in Jan itself. Many ppl got the same letter around the same time on 1st March. I guess, it's a bulk file transfer than happened on 26 Feb to SG VO

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Last updated: March 2, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

So They Updated The processing Page Today. No Good News There For FSW-O

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
How did you find put who is getting COPR and their category, is there a list for that. Please do let me know as well if such a list is published somewhere.

Thanks
Sahil B
MyImmiTracker and Ask Kubeir FB group are the sources for a lot of updates.