+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me. I enrolled my fingerprints on 11 Jan, and the number is also shown on my application page. BUT, scrolling down, the Biometrics says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Could anyone advise what I should do regarding this problem? Really appreciate.

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Called IRCC today for latest update :
Profile : FSW-O
AOR : 03 Nov 2020
Medical passed : 10 December 2020
Biometrics done and updated: 01 March 2021
Criminality: Passed
Security : Not yet Started
Eligibility: Not yet Started
Visa Office : New Delhi

Not sure what it means and when I’ll get request to pay RPRF..
Thank you for sharing the timeline.
I think this might be the status before your file transferred to NDVO. Because I was told by IRCC agent that she has no visibility once EE file is moved to abroad VOs until Decision made. So for your case there might be more updates beyond agent's knowledge.

Reactions: frq1890

browntitan

Jan 5, 2021
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me. I enrolled my fingerprints on 11 Jan, and the number is also shown on my application page. BUT, scrolling down, the Biometrics says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Yes. Happened to me, still happening. I submitted a web form asking if I they the all the biometrics needed. They confirmed that they have received the necessary biometrics for my family.

And searching this forum shows that this happens to many people

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Yes. Happened to me, still happening. I submitted a web form asking if I they the all the biometrics needed. They confirmed that they have received the necessary biometrics for my family.

And searching this forum shows that this happens to many people
Thank you for sharing. Do you think I should also submit a webform concerning this problem? or just let it be? Thanks.

frq1890

Mar 3, 2021
I think this might be the status before your file transferred to NDVO. Because I was told by IRCC agent that she has no visibility once EE file is moved to abroad VOs until Decision made. So for your case there might be more updates beyond agent's knowledge.
Thanks, this was much informative. Not sure how to get the latest update from NDVO.

I also read that criminality is checked after eligibility check , is that true ? And security check is the last step ... !?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi all,

It's showing correctly for me, try to clear the browser cache and check again. I always clear everything on Edge browser before logging into the CIC website.

Reactions: cyystef

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
I was told the same by them

Reactions: frq1890

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Called IRCC today for latest update :
Profile : FSW-O
AOR : 03 Nov 2020
Medical passed : 10 December 2020
Biometrics done and updated: 01 March 2021
Criminality: Passed
Security : Not yet Started
Eligibility: Not yet Started
Visa Office : New Delhi

Not sure what it means and when I’ll get request to pay RPRF..
How did you call them?

Akashyap

Nov 27, 2019
Profile : CEC
ITA received: 25 Nov 2020
Application submitted: 8th Jan 21
AOR : 08 Jan 2021
Upfront Medical
Upfront Biometrics
No update yet

Last edited: