+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
That’s been more than 3 months. Inland. Eligibility not started. That’s it a joke.
yep same feeling and they haven't started my TRV as well. At least if I get a TRV I would be able to travel and visit my parents its been more than 1.5yrs. I know PR processing takes at least 8-9 months and another 120+ days for PR card. Really worried

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I got new AOR letter in my inbox saying that my application has been received by Singapore Migration office. Does this happen with everyone that they get notification when the file gets moved?

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 26Feb2021

FSW
Indian but Singapore Resident
Same happened to me

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
I just called ircc today regarding about my application..the agents was very accommodating to answer my questions. Ee.cec inland application
Ita. Sept 2 2020
Aor. Nov 17 2020
Medical passed and Bil. December 31 2020
Biometrics completed. January 7 2021
Eligibility is passed background is passed
Security on progress
Vo. Sydney
The agents said my application runs really smooth just waiting for the results of my Security..
So guys any ideas how many months would be the Security check will be process? My working visa gonna expire this June 14 2021. I dont know if I'm goin to apply my Owp.
Hoping to get Copr soon

• Love
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I just called ircc today regarding about my application..the agents was very accommodating to answer my questions. Ee.cec inland application
Ita. Sept 2 2020
Aor. Nov 17 2020
Medical passed and Bil. December 31 2020
Biometrics completed. January 7 2021
Eligibility is passed background is passed
Security on progress
Vo. Sydney
The agents said my application runs really smooth just waiting for the results of my Security..
So guys any ideas how many months would be the Security check will be process? My working visa gonna expire this June 14 2021. I dont know if I'm goin to apply my Owp.
Hoping to get Copr soon
Very good news for you!
Did you get any ghost updates? What is your current status of Background check? Did background check status change during the process?

Reactions: Narhea

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
Very good news for you!
Did you get any ghost updates? What is your current status of Background check? Did background check status change during the process?
Actually I dont have idea. I have a agent who process my application I was trying to get the update of my application but its been a week I dont get any response of my agent. So I called ircc today and that was the information the I get from ircc agent

Reactions: upon

bahmed.1993

Aug 18, 2020
we have exactly same AOR and MEP. I am also FSW Outland. I have applied notes in January and receive my notes several days before indicating that criminality and info sharing in progress. Security and eligibility not started. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your note summary when you receive.

As per your questions, I sadly don’t think so. I would expect my PPR in July to September
Yeah sure, I'll share the notes. I hope to receive them by the second week of April. As it says 57% complete, I guess eligibility should be done by now. Let's hope for the best.

Yes, I guess PPRs would be resumed from July/August as per COVID vaccines procurements stats by Health department. Secondly, second wave average is around 3000 per day. I guess, it should be below 1000 per day by mid May to ensure timely resumption of PPRs July/August.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
[/QUOTE]
As it says 57% complete, I guess eligibility should be done by now.
[/QUOTE]

I hate to say that, but 57% refers to the time elapsed out of the "6 months" estimate. It is in no way a reflection of the progress of the actual processing of the application.

Your best bet to know where you stand with eligibility is indeed to order your GCMS notes as you did.

bahmed.1993

Aug 18, 2020
As it says 57% complete, I guess eligibility should be done by now.
[/QUOTE]

I hate to say that, but 57% refers to the time elapsed out of the "6 months" estimate. It is in no way a reflection of the progress of the actual processing of the application.

Your best bet to know where you stand with eligibility is indeed to order your GCMS notes as you did.
[/QUOTE]

But does it means that they are at least processing applications as this progress bar goes hidden and then back. Or it doesn't mean anything either?

jezza

Mar 1, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
19-11-2020
called ircc today and the agent said my application has just been transferred to Paris VO.
fsw-outland
aor: Nov 19
eligibility: not started
criminality: passed
security: not started
I reckon it's gonna be a long wait for me without the option to call them again.

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Category: CEC
ITA : September 16 2020
AOR : November 29 2020
Upfront Medicals
Canada
Medicals Pass : 08-Jan-2021
Biometrics : 02-Feb-2021

Just now spoke to an agent.

Eligibility - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

So still a looooooong way to go for me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jezza

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
Hi All,
is there a difference in the two messages below? what does it signify or It has no meaning.
last I called IRCC, Eligibility - Not Started, Criminality - In Progress, Security - Not Started
MESSAGES BELOW
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

AND

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi All,
is there a difference in the two messages below? what does it signify or It has no meaning.
last I called IRCC, Eligibility - Not Started, Criminality - In Progress, Security - Not Started
MESSAGES BELOW
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

AND

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
I was thinking the same thing....I just noticed today in my GC-Key account that the message below the 'Latest Update' changed from the second to the first.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I was thinking the same thing....I just noticed today in my GC-Key account that the message below the 'Latest Update' changed from the second to the first.
Did it change recently for you? I logged into my account after two months just to check if my biometrics were updated since I gave them yesterday and I am seeing the first message now.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Did it change recently for you? I logged into my account after two months just to check if my biometrics were updated since I gave them yesterday and I am seeing the first message now.
That’s a standard message change, Happens to everyone once the timeline crosses 50%

Reactions: seadrag0n