+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Got below email from VFS today :

You have booked a biometric appointment at the Canada Visa Application Centre.

If you are applying under the E/EP/F categories and have dependents who have the same application number as yours, you may now book an appointment request for them with the same application number using the biometric appointment web form.(https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/appointments/).

Please make sure to upload the Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) of each applicant.
I got the same mail. However, you still cant make appointment on the website. I am going ahead with my appointment on monday. Will try booking another slot for my dependent, however not sure how the system will behave if I enter the same application number again.

ZIWISHCan

Dec 7, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Passport Req..
24/02/2022
VISA ISSUED...
05/04/2022
LANDED..........
12/04/2022
Hi All!

Quick question: Do they start processing your application if your spouse's Biometric is still pending?

I am the primary applicant AOR 5th November and my Biometric was done and updated in December. I was hoping to get some details regarding my Processing Center.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks in advance!

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Hey when exactly did you call IRCC and found out that your Criminality has passed? My AOR is Nov 17 and I received a webform a few days ago saying Criminality In progress... I only have 2 PCC from 2 countries.
I Called Them Last Month 27th Jan ..
Webforms have generic replies

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Just received a webform response today :
· Your application was received via your account on November 20, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I called on the 25th Jan, eligibility was passed then and my file was still in Sydney, NS. my guess is that it moved just after that to Ottawa.
@legalfalcon Can you please explain what is the meaning of this : "The background verifications are currently valid." ? I thought it was criminality but they wrote that criminal background verification has not been initiated yet.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Vfs india is complete chaos, got a biometrics appointment for coming monday without entering the dependent’s BIL details as the website wasnt allowing it. Got an email today that you must enter dependent’s BIL while applying for appointments, but the website still doesnt allow. Utter confusion. Anyone else facing the same issue.
Hey,
For dependent you have to email for biometrics registration.
I got an email for primary applicant appointment for Monday. When I called them asked for biometrics of dependent, they informed that it is possible that both the people get different date.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Vfs india is complete chaos, got a biometrics appointment for coming monday without entering the dependent’s BIL details as the website wasnt allowing it. Got an email today that you must enter dependent’s BIL while applying for appointments, but the website still doesnt allow. Utter confusion. Anyone else facing the same issue.
It is now available for multiple registration

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Gave my biometrics at New Delhi today, believe me VFS Canada here have at least 10 times the current capacity, only 2/3 cabins work out of 30 so that social distancing can be maintained. Whereas, Crowd for other countries was 20 times, Canada has really implemented not so required strictest restrictions and created a sheer panic among applicants.

Reactions: frq1890

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Gave my biometrics at New Delhi today, believe me VFS Canada here have at least 10 times the current capacity, only 2/3 cabins work out of 30 so that social distancing can be maintained. Whereas, Crowd for other countries was 20 times, Canada has really implemented not so required strictest restrictions and created a sheer panic among applicants.
When did u applied? I applied on 24feb itself but still waiting for any update from vfs delhi.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just received a webform response today :
· Your application was received via your account on November 20, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I called on the 25th Jan, eligibility was passed then and my file was still in Sydney, NS. my guess is that it moved just after that to Ottawa.
@legalfalcon Can you please explain what is the meaning of this : "The background verifications are currently valid." ? I thought it was criminality but they wrote that criminal background verification has not been initiated yet.

BGC comprises of Criminality and security. "Valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read more on how to decipher webform responses, see https://bit.ly/3dJSvea

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I called IRCC this morning and my eligibility has been passed and criminality is in process. Security not started. FSW-Inland. Does criminality typically take a while?

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Hey,
For dependent you have to email for biometrics registration.
I got an email for primary applicant appointment for Monday. When I called them asked for biometrics of dependent, they informed that it is possible that both the people get different date.
[/
I have sent an email, but they will take 2 days to respond. Anyway i am visiting their office with my wife on monday. Last i checked, the system wasnt allowing me to book another slot for dependent on the same application number. Such a bad software they have installed.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
The Progress Bar is Irrelevant .. It Just Shows Time Elapsed.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
The Progress Bar is Irrelevant .. It Just Shows Time Elapsed.
Talking about irrelevance, it is still a mystery to me why that bar even showed up with 6 months as processing estimate, when IRRC knew that they had not been able to keep up with that time frame in 2019.

Have a nice week-end everyone !