+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parneettoor007

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you for the info.

I submitted my biometrics on Dec 31st but it still shows that action required on my file. did this happen with your application as well when you submitted your biometrics? i am just concerned if its normal pattern or just me. Thanks :)
When i submitted my biometrics, the action required status changed immediately to completed with date

SlimShady123

Aug 6, 2018
Got a ghost update today..
Aor 6th nov 2020
Medical passed 15th dec 2020
Biometrics done 16th dec 2020
1st ghost update 16th dec 2020
Then my background shows we are processing your background check. We will send you a messgae if we need more information.
This might be 2nd ghost update
Today opened my cic account and saw application updated
Might be third ghost update
Any idea guys?
We are processing is first ghost update. What does you your BGC show now?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Due to current currency fluctuations, my POF will fall below the required levels. When I submitted my application in early Nov, 1 USD was equal to about 1.3 CAD, however the conversion rate has fallen, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
@legalfalcon

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I gave my biometrics a couple of weeks ago. The biometrics number has been added to my name and under my dependent as well but it’s still saying action is required and that they need my fingerprints. Will this automatically update after a period of time or do I need to do something?

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
I gave my biometrics a couple of weeks ago. The biometrics number has been added to my name and under my dependent as well but it’s still saying action is required and that they need my fingerprints. Will this automatically update after a period of time or do I need to do something?
I have the same issue. From what I read, it's really a common technical bug but this will not affect our processing time. Don't worry about it, they have your biometrics. It's just a glitch.

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
Due to current currency fluctuations, my POF will fall below the required levels. When I submitted my application in early Nov, 1 USD was equal to about 1.3 CAD, however the conversion rate has fallen, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
@legalfalcon
Hey ! I had the same problem. What I did is add more money to my bank account and then update my PoF documents by sending a webform. I sent it in December and they responded in January saying they had received the documents and they have forwarded it to the VO.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hey ! I had the same problem. What I did is add more money to my bank account and then update my PoF documents by sending a webform. I sent it in December and they responded in January saying they had received the documents and they have forwarded it to the VO.
Ok, I'll do that, thank you so much!

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
This is fantastic. You should call to confirm. However, this is certainly IP2.
Shouldn't it be IP1? I thought in IP2 it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Mine says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".