+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

wandrmnk

Jan 9, 2021
So my medical status has not changed from "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." even after a call to IRCC. They just asked me to wait for further updates. I contacted my panel physician and got a copy of my results from them to check if there was something else other than the high BP (126/94) that I had missed. The report was clean and the doctor had even ordered a creatinine test for me as the BP was high in anticipation of that requirement.

However, I also noticed that my name was butchered in the reports. Essentially, part of my first name was missing and my last name was correct in the x-ray whereas it was broken down in the blood report. Just consider my name to be "F1 F2 L1 L2" where F1 and F2 are components of my first name while L1 and L2 are components of my last name (I have a strangely long name with two parts to both first and last names separated by spaces).

On the x-ray report, my name was printed as "F1 L1 L2" and on blood report it is "L2 F1 L1".

Even my spouse's name which was a straightforward "F L" format was misspelled in both x-ray and blood report. However, it is also true that in the e-medical information sheet that was given to us, our names are correctly spelled.

Now, my question is would this spelling error be the cause of my medicals not being passed or is it the high BP? If it were just the BP, I should have received furtherance test request by now, right?

AOR - 24th Nov
MEP - Reviewing results
BIL - 8th Jan

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
So my medical status has not changed from "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." even after a call to IRCC. They just asked me to wait for further updates. I contacted my panel physician and got a copy of my results from them to check if there was something else other than the high BP (126/94) that I had missed. The report was clean and the doctor had even ordered a creatinine test for me as the BP was high in anticipation of that requirement.

However, I also noticed that my name was butchered in the reports. Essentially, part of my first name was missing and my last name was correct in the x-ray whereas it was broken down in the blood report. Just consider my name to be "F1 F2 L1 L2" where F1 and F2 are components of my first name while L1 and L2 are components of my last name (I have a strangely long name with two parts to both first and last names separated by spaces).

On the x-ray report, my name was printed as "F1 L1 L2" and on blood report it is "L2 F1 L1".

Even my spouse's name which was a straightforward "F L" format was misspelled in both x-ray and blood report. However, it is also true that in the e-medical information sheet that was given to us, our names are correctly spelled.

Now, my question is would this spelling error be the cause of my medicals not being passed or is it the high BP? If it were just the BP, I should have received furtherance test request by now, right?

AOR - 24th Nov
MEP - Reviewing results
BIL - 8th Jan
Did you check BP on your own? Was it the same reading again? Maybe you just need to wait for an update.

wandrmnk

Jan 9, 2021
Did you check BP on your own? Was it the same reading again? Maybe you just need to wait for an update.
Yes, my BP is mostly in normal range if only a teensy bit higher at around 115-126 and 70-85.

I have asked if the hospital can send the report back to CIC by correcting the names. I have also ordered GCMS notes to see if anything is written in there. Is there anything else I can do?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, my BP is mostly in normal range if only a teensy bit higher at around 115-126 and 70-85.

I have asked if the hospital can send the report back to CIC by correcting the names. I have also ordered GCMS notes to see if anything is written in there. Is there anything else I can do?
Just wait for an update on your account, you should be fine considering your regular readings are not high.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Just spoke to an IRCC agent:

Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility: Not Started (though the agent told me that they have started looking into the documents I provided)
Security: Not Started

Since my AOR is Nov 6, I was hoping that either Eligibility or Criminality would be passed by now :(

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Just spoke to an IRCC agent:

Criminality: passed
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

AOR 6th Nov
Biometrics Given Last Year

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Same as me as of few days ago. Did you ask your VO?
The VO is usually appointed During or after the eligibility.
I'll Call them Again at the end of the month, Maybe then?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What is the point of calling them so early in the process when it is not even guaranteed that your application will receive a final decision before the end of six months? There are applications which crossed six months and their security did not even start...

Reactions: rlfraser

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
What is the point of calling them so early in the process when it is not even guaranteed that your application will receive a final decision before the end of six months? There are applications which crossed six months and their security did not even start...
Its Called Hope brother..
Hope is all We have...

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Some lucky people with September and October AORs have received PPR requests....calling IRCC and getting status gives you an idea of how lucky you can be.

Reactions: Sharanm7