+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I was able to link the app before the AOR1.
If you check your GCKey account, it is written there, to expect delays in the emails.
What I did
1. Called CIC everyday unti they confirmed that a temporary application number has been assigned. The number starts with an “X”.
2. I checked the ECAS account without “X” until it started showing me the application details.
3. In parallel, I tried to link the application.
4. I was able to link the application in GCKey in a few days.

I got AOR1 after 3-4 days after linking my application.
Ok, good to know.

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Me, you can see my timeline under signature.
hey ! You received the letter to apply for csq when your file got transferred or when you got SA? Because I got asked to send for csq When I got sa but haven’t gotten any news on file transfer yet. Application received nov 6th bio completes dec 16 and csq sent dec 9

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
hey ! You received the letter to apply for csq when your file got transferred or when you got SA? Because I got asked to send for csq When I got sa but haven’t gotten any news on file transfer yet. Application received nov 6th bio completes dec 16 and csq sent dec 9
We got both emails mentioned about Quebec Immigration, however my husband was done late application to MIDI because his business trip

AFmusa

Dec 27, 2019
Hi everyone I'm new here
November 22 applicant received and no Aor1 yet. Is it because of the Christmas and New year period