+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ghenzkie

Nov 10, 2018
Just wondering, my application received on November 27, i didn’t have AOR Yet. I called them the agent told me it showed in their system that they opened the envelope but it didn’t start process. I sponsored my husband and daughter who are US citizens and they living with me here in Canada. But we chose to file outland because me and my husband might want to go out of country to visit other family.

Other’s applicant received their AOR already. Kinda worried.

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
I received AOR 1 on 17th December. No update since then. How long will it take for SA or to receive medical or biometric request?

iamerickson

Dec 20, 2019
Just wondering, my application received on November 27, i didn’t have AOR Yet. I called them the agent told me it showed in their system that they opened the envelope but it didn’t start process. I sponsored my husband and daughter who are US citizens and they living with me here in Canada. But we chose to file outland because me and my husband might want to go out of country to visit other family.

Other’s applicant received their AOR already. Kinda worried.
Dont worry yet, mine they received my application on November 18 but i didn't get AOR1 not until December 20. Just wait for a week or two because it's also holidays

VictoriaC

Jul 8, 2019
I’m a November 25 applicant and I have also not received an Aor. I called IRCC today, the agent agent stated that it could take up to 18 weeks to get an AOR. He recommended that I call back the 2nd week of January.

Reactions: tham_son

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Same
File transferred to Mississauga for further processing on 31st Dec.

Jun 10, 2016
Hi friends,
I'm a quebec resident and applied for outland spousal sponsorship in november 2019.

I have already received the sponsorship approval email a week ago. (Have already updated the tracker). As per that email I have to send all the required quebec forms to MIDI enclosing the approval email from IRCC.

I sent all my documents with the email to MIDI already. However, today I received another email from IRCC saying my file has been moved to visa office and that I have to send all forms to MIDI enclosing the email.
I'm wondering I already sent the documents with the approval email from IRCC, so what do I do with the latest email from IRCC ?

Please let me know if someone on the same boat and can provide pointers.

Appreciate your help