+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
I was told my application was approved and sent to visa office in Mexico is tht normal im applying from canada there is Visa office in my country

veera-india

Dec 17, 2019
A sponsor receives a transfer email, and a PA receives AOR2 at a later date. AOR2 is sent by not all VO though.

About Mississauga and NDVO there's no clear answer actually. There are rumors that if they need some additional docs or a case is complicated then they send it to NDVO, but I've seen applications on this forum when additional doc request was coming from Mississauga as well.
I checked the past stats of the files which moves to NDVO and the stats are not good as it's for the files which moves to Mississauga. I am still wondering how this transfer decisions get made.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Received an email stating "Application for PR for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing".

What does this mean ?
It means exactly what it says. Your application from Sydney NS has been forwarded to New Delhi VO for processing.

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Question who normally update the spreadsheet? As I went on there to find out my chart was updated with information I'm not awear of like where it said move to visa office in my column it said London,UK so I'm jus wondering it's something that update automatically by the cic office

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Question who normally update the spreadsheet? As I went on there to find out my chart was updated with information I'm not awear of like where it said move to visa office in my column it said London,UK so I'm jus wondering it's something that update automatically by the cic office
No, it's a public document and everyone is responsible for updating their own data. If your line has been updated by someone else that was probably done by mistake. Every time when you have an update, you can just go to the spreadsheet and update it :)

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
No, it's a public document and everyone is responsible for updating their own data. If your line has been updated by someone else that was probably done by mistake. Every time when you have an update, you can just go to the spreadsheet and update it :)
Thanks

veera-india

Dec 17, 2019
Sponsor got the confirmation of file moved to New Delhi VO!
It seems like transfer of files to NDVO or Mississauga is based on load on the visa offices as it seems like lucky one's file already moved to Mississauga already and from now onwards all the files getting moved to NDVO. And the stats are too bad for NDVO.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
hi everyone !!

Received an email stating "Application for PR for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing".

Medical given 17 Dec - not cleared yet.

Anyone rough guess how much time does it take to clear medical and final decision from New Delhi office ?

Appreciate your inputs in advance thanks. :)

Reactions: Belarusian

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
hi everyone !!

Medical given 17 Dec - not cleared yet.

Anyone rough guess how much time does it take to clear medical and final decision from New Delhi office ?

Appreciate your inputs in advance thanks. :)
take a look at the tracker for current trends for your visa office, though every application is difference but it can give you an idea on timelines.

Reactions: alaria

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello. Is there a separate thread for Quebec undertaking documents fill in advices or can I ask here?

Form 0520 3.1 asks: cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au Quebec? Meaning if me (sponsor) will accompany the principal applicant. I am Canadian PR living in Montreal. Should I choose yes or no? Logically “no” because I will not accompany because already in Canada, right?

Form 0546 4. Renseignement sur les membres de la famille de la personne parrainée principal
Do I fill in my data and again same question as above about accompanying.

5. Who fills that area?
Thanks

Ghenzkie

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys!
Questions
My application Received on Nov.27 but didn't have AOR yet. I was wondering if they will email me if they sent a paper mail that they process already?
Can i do tracking using gckey even i dont have AOR?

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hello. Is there a separate thread for Quebec undertaking documents fill in advices or can I ask here?

Form 0520 3.1 asks: cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au Quebec? Meaning if me (sponsor) will accompany the principal applicant. I am Canadian PR living in Montreal. Should I choose yes or no? Logically “no” because I will not accompany because already in Canada, right?

Form 0546 4. Renseignement sur les membres de la famille de la personne parrainée principal
Do I fill in my data and again same question as above about accompanying.

5. Who fills that area?
Thanks
Our Quebec application just sent but I didn't know what my husband filled out on the form :D

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Was the application submitted from the sponsor in Canada or was it sent from India? Just curious to understand what makes a file land in NDVO vs Mississauga.
As I learned from someone on spouse sponsor group on Facebook, if your application sent to Mississauga, the processing time is shorter, it takes around 2 months to 3 months completely. If you application need to be checked more, they will transfer your application to visa office, then it takes over 5-6 months ...