+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Quick update on our application:

My husband and I (PA) initially sent our application (PR + OWP) on October 31st. The application was received and signed for on November 6th.

Our application was sent back to us on the 21st of Nov for missing NOA, and we received it on the 27th of Nov. We included the missing document and sent it back on the same day.

Application was received by IRCC on Dec 2nd, so I guess that makes us December applicants now.

Since then, I have been checking my application using ECAS and it only listed my application as “Application Received”. I checked again today and the status was changed to “In Process”, although I did not receive an AOR yet (maybe by the end of the day?). Anyway, I decided to try and link my application to my account using the information that I have, and IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY!

I don’t know what is up with the no AOR thing, and it seems like this has happened to several applicants with different dates, but I am glad that my application is now listed as "in process".

Can someone please let me know how do I link my OWP application to my account as well?

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Jodilibra

planbee

Jan 26, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: ShiroTheHero

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
This was posted earlier in the thread, though it didn't work for me. Let me know if it works for you.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-inland-spousal-sponsorship.662253/page-10#post-8420656

UPDATE: tried again, and it worked for me.
Thank you very much! I have tried several times so far, but didn't work for me. I have read that linking your OWP app may take some time, so I plan on trying everyday until it works.

Glad it worked for you at last! May I ask after how many days of receiving your AOR were you able to link your OWP app to your account?

Sammie081

Oct 24, 2019
Hi there we submitted our application on NOV 22nd got AOR on Jan 24th. I am just confused because it says our status is SUMBITTED on Jan 28th. Does this mean they havent started it yet? Just need some clarification thanks.

Reactions: Orobs93

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
Thank you very much! I have tried several times so far, but didn't work for me. I have read that linking your OWP app may take some time, so I plan on trying everyday until it works.

Glad it worked for you at last! May I ask after how many days of receiving your AOR were you able to link your OWP app to your account?
I just successfully linked our OWP application today! we were having trouble linking the pr application and when we called in they talked us through it- turned out they had the passport # recorded wrong- they were missing a #. Now 3 days later I tried the OWP application using UCI and family name and inputted the correct passport # and it worked. Yahoo!

Reactions: ShiroTheHero

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Has any one from Nov inland 2019 received approval for OWP this week? Little birdie whisper and said some should receive this week or next week. Good luck to All

Also, for OWP and PR does status show as "we will let you know when we start your eligibility", something like that? How long does that status show for?

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I just successfully linked our OWP application today! we were having trouble linking the pr application and when we called in they talked us through it- turned out they had the passport # recorded wrong- they were missing a #. Now 3 days later I tried the OWP application using UCI and family name and inputted the correct passport # and it worked. Yahoo!
Congratulations!! I was just able to link my OWP app to my account as well! I have been trying everyday now since we received our AOR (Jan 30th 2020) using UCI and family name, and it finally worked today!

Good thing you called; otherwise, the wrong passport number could have caused issues and delays! Congrats again and good luck!

Leah&Jeremy

Sep 15, 2018
Still haven't been able to link our OWP. It
Oops posted too soon lol. We sent it back with the correct payment and it was recieved on January 24th. We've tried linking every way possible but nothing yet. I know it can take some time, but we're starting to get antsy now lol

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Our application still says "Application Received" along the scrollbar and is 24% complete is this what others are seeing? On the spreadsheet it says when has it changed to "In process" and people are posting dates. Where would it say this? Is it supposed to change from "Application Received" to "In Process" along the scroll bar? I'm confused haha

(November 8th application...no AOR but phoned IRCC and they confirmed the application is underway).

Leah&Jeremy

Sep 15, 2018
Our application still says "Application Received" along the scrollbar and is 24% complete is this what others are seeing? On the spreadsheet it says when has it changed to "In process" and people are posting dates. Where would it say this? Is it supposed to change from "Application Received" to "In Process" along the scroll bar? I'm confused haha

(November 8th application...no AOR but phoned IRCC and they confirmed the application is underway).
We have the same timeline as you! We did receive our AOR though. Ours also says 24%, but it says in process.