***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

uday109

Mar 19, 2017
Hi,
Have you taken help of lawyer?
I am in Ottawa and I will be filling inland spousal sponsorship in December

Leah&Jeremy

Sep 15, 2018
We mailed my husband's application (including work permit) yesterday via UPS. UPS tracking says it was delivered this afternoon! Hoping to hear from them soon!

Reactions: JonandAshley

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
My husband and I (PA) sent our application (PR + OWP) on October 31st. The application was received and signed for on November 6th.
We filled out our application by ourselves (with tons of help from websites and of course IRCC agents over the phone).

Good luck to everyone!

Leah&Jeremy

Sep 15, 2018
My husband and I (PA) sent our application (PR + OWP) on October 31st. The application was received and signed for on November 6th.
We filled out our application by ourselves (with tons of help from websites and of course IRCC agents over the phone).

Good luck to everyone!

Yours was recieved th day before ours! I wonder how closely our timelines will be lol

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Yours was recieved th day before ours! I wonder how closely our timelines will be lol
haha we shall see! I know this is supposed to be stressful, but it is kind of exciting as well. I couldn't be any happier about sending off the application when we did. I told my husband that "I just need it out of our place BY TODAY" lol.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

kchaitanya

Nov 11, 2019
Me and my wife(PA) have sent our application (PR + OWP) on November 2nd from Quebec. The application was received and signed for on November 6th.

Good luck to everyone!

planbee

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone. Applied for OWP+PR. We did the application all by ourselves and it was very nerve-wracking. Now anxious to know what happens next. We sent the application in on November 3rd, it was received by November 6th. (I have a delivery receipt from Canada Post).

Any advice on what happens next? Tried to get an application date for the processing of permanent resident status on the CIC e-Client Application Status web site, for which I needed to link the application to my online account, but that did not work.

PandavN

Oct 18, 2019
Normal waiting period is 40-50 days for CIC to send email for AOR, according to the past couple if months if you check the spreadsheet. I don't think you can link your application until then.