+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Anyone NOT been able to link OWP? We can't link it (says no application exists). Tried ringing and they said it could take months for them to start processing it in order to link the OWP...but it seems like lots of people on here have been able to do that already!

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Has any one from Nov inland 2019 received approval for OWP this week? Little birdie whisper and said some should receive this week or next week. Good luck to All

Also, for OWP and PR does status show as "we will let you know when we start your eligibility", something like that? How long does that status show for?
Hi
applied Sponsorship application along with SOWP on oct 3rd, havent got any update on SOWP till now

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
Our application still says "Application Received" along the scrollbar and is 24% complete is this what others are seeing? On the spreadsheet it says when has it changed to "In process" and people are posting dates. Where would it say this? Is it supposed to change from "Application Received" to "In Process" along the scroll bar? I'm confused haha

(November 8th application...no AOR but phoned IRCC and they confirmed the application is underway).
I am in the same boat. No AOR and I am trying to get in touch with IRCC but unable to do so. I am not sure why AOR is taking this long. I am scared maybe they didn’t receive my application or something.

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
I am in the same boat. No AOR and I am trying to get in touch with IRCC but unable to do so. I am not sure why AOR is taking this long. I am scared maybe they didn’t receive my application or something.
When I phoned IRCC they told me that not every agent emails AORs but that doesn’t mean that your application isn’t underway, just that they didn’t bother emailing out the announcement. Did you link your application online yet? Phone IRCC to get application number and link online to get updates. However if you’re like me, even then I don’t seem to be getting accurate updates

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
When I phoned IRCC they told me that not every agent emails AORs but that doesn’t mean that your application isn’t underway, just that they didn’t bother emailing out the announcement. Did you link your application online yet? Phone IRCC to get application number and link online to get updates. However if you’re like me, even then I don’t seem to be getting accurate updates
I havent been able to link the application online. I dont have the application number. I have been trying to get in touch with IRCC but i just get the automated machines all the time. What did you press to talk to a live agent? thank you.

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I havent been able to link the application online. I dont have the application number. I have been trying to get in touch with IRCC but i just get the automated machines all the time. What did you press to talk to a live agent? thank you.
did you try submitting webform?

Monsteramamma

Dec 11, 2019
I called IRCC regarding my OWP, and while I was not able to get to talk to an agent ("unable to connect to an agent due to large volume of calls"), the automated system stated that review and process for any OWP application (as temporary permit while awaiting PR) submitted after Oct 3rd has not started. Current avg wait time for review is 107 days.

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I called IRCC regarding my OWP, and while I was not able to get to talk to an agent ("unable to connect to an agent due to large volume of calls"), the automated system stated that review and process for any OWP application (as temporary permit while awaiting PR) submitted after Oct 3rd has not started. Current avg wait time for review is 107 days.
this is bad :(, submitted my application on oct 3 and AOR received on nov 20