+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
one friend told me the same that she got "passport request" in Apr, and her case was submitted in Aug,2019. we were not requested for med exam till now as she was requested 4 months after she submitted. but i believe they are processing some other part of the application.
I saw on the August thread a "Decision made" on April 17th, 2020. I am presuming part of the delays across the board could be because of the 20,000 covid-19 contingency temporary foreign workers being processed by Immigration. Prime minister statement about the employment was by mid month of March.
Yeah, it seems like if you applied in August you're lucky! Everyone who applied after August seems to be slowed down and in some cases stuck. :mad:

Reactions: hiwilley

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Any November 2019 applicants see any updates/requests this month? Just wondering if anyone has seen any progress in their applications. I checked the spreadsheets for September/Oct/Nov/Dec and there doesn't appear to be any new entries.

Reactions: SpousAsous

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah we are at a standstill. I think the next thing that happens is the medical request so maybe none of us have been asked because they knew we couldn’t get that done due to medical offices being closed. Or maybe some of the IRCC staff were redeployed to other areas. Maybe things will start moving soon with places starting to open up.

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
I had a request a few months ago since I got a TRV but due to the covid 19 situation I had to push the testing off a few months

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
I received email that my wife work permit has been approved finally
Aor date: 17 Jan 2020
Work permit : 1 June 2020
Congrats! My husband also JUST got his OWP approved after months of stress trying to figure out what went wrong...turns out IRCC lost his application :rolleyes:

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Anyone got their GCMS notes lately? I'd be curious to see if there's been any work done on the applications since March. I'm ordering my GCMS today, they'll probably take over a month to come but it'll be interesting to see if any work has been done since my last GCMS notes batch.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone got their GCMS notes lately? I'd be curious to see if there's been any work done on the applications since March. I'm ordering my GCMS today, they'll probably take over a month to come but it'll be interesting to see if any work has been done since my last GCMS notes batch.
I paid for my GCMS notes on May 21st and still have not received anything, I ordered my PR notes a few months ago and received them within 3 weeks, now I ordered the sponsor notes but still waiting, it'll probably take longer with all this covid thing

• Sad
Reactions: CanUK333