FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
1111 code, accountants n finance pros. no family in canada.like i said normal application. Only thing slightly unusual is i have a professional accounting qualification So good qualification with good job prospects for accountants could be the only reason if it wasn't random
Good Luck. Congratulations once again.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Sorry to hear that @yosupa. I can only share my experience with you.
I've tried that before. I am also on a 2-year company-specific work permit. After my engineering degree was approved by a Canadian professional association, I started looking for a job closely related to my field of study. I had an interview and got the job. Then the next day I got a call from the main company HR office. They started asking questions about my current visa etc. Long story short I had to drop the offer and stay in my current job because of the closed work permit. I think it would be against the law to hire you in the current situation and this is why companies are not willing to do it.
That's only my 2 cents though.
Take care.
Thank you for the response.

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Hello all,
Received long awaited email from IRCC - Ready For Visa
Need to complete four steps, in next 30 days.
1) Advise IRCC if any change in application or status of applicants (in my case, no changes)
2) Determine if need to submit the passport or not (in my case, I do)
3) Gather docs (passports, photos, prepaid return envelope, completed annex A form for mailing address); the pre-paid return envelope to be used to send me back the passports and COPR docs per email.
4) Submit the docs to Ottawa, ON office location

Question to all residing in USA, do you know if UPS or Fedex delivers between Canada and USA? Or should I send docs via USPS as that is state owned?

TIA

App specs: 11/3/19 AOR, FSW, No updates in online account

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello all,
1) Advise IRCC if any change in application or status of applicants (in my case, no changes)
3) Gather docs (passports, photos, prepaid return envelope, completed annex A form for mailing address); the pre-paid return envelope to be used to send me back the passports and COPR docs per email.

Question to all residing in USA, do you know if UPS or Fedex delivers between Canada and USA? Or should I send docs via USPS as that is state owned?

TIA

I would avoid USPS. UPS or Fedex should be fine. I am planning to send via UPS today.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello all,

TIA

Super and congrats! What's your VO?

nkaspvk62

Nov 13, 2019
Hello all,
One quick question, If we receive a medical extension in our application, does it mean all stages are passed?
Waiting for your feedback. Thank

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hello all,
One quick question, If we receive a medical extension in our application, does it mean all stages are passed?
Waiting for your feedback. Thank
Good question - also wondering about that.
My medicals expired in March 2020, since then only medicals were outstanding.
I received an update on my profile on Nov 5th saying that the medicals were passed.
Not sure what does it mean for my application in general.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Good question - also wondering about that.
My medicals expired in March 2020, since then only medicals were outstanding.
I received an update on my profile on Nov 5th saying that the medicals were passed.
Not sure what does it mean for my application in general.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Now I know what it means!!!
I've just received COPR!!!
THANKS EVERYBODY AND GOOD LUCK!!!
(AOR - Nov 9, 2019. CEC Inland. VO - Ottawa)

Last edited:

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Did anyone receive COPR via permanent resident confirmation portal?

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
And you got copr in just two weeks...are you sure your aor is nov-09-2020
Sorry, AOR - Nov 9th, 2019.
I've edited my post just now, not to cause any confusion, thanks!

Congratulations... did you receive email or through online portal ???
I received a generic email saying that my profile has been updated.
I checked my profile and there were two messages (called INFORMATION LETTER) which I can't open and the information with COPR number for me and my wife.

Not sure what to do next, to be honest. Normally I would be already sitting in my car, driving south to the US border to flagpole... But in these interesting circumstances, I feel like I will have to wait looong time for the validation and the PR card.