FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
My profile is getting stuck after I click on check full application status. The application status has changed to application updated, and it’s still the same but after clicking on check... there’s the bad gateway page. someone else facing the same issue?? Or it’s just me
Same here . May be some kind of system upgrade or technical glitch. Not sure. Try after some time then it may get resolved.

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon Can you please tell me how to contact IRCC over phone. I call on this no. (1-888-242-2100) from textnow app but there is not even automated response. Earlier I was able contact them. They are not even replying to webform. Please guide me.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi everyone
As many of us waiting for COPR/ PPR with AOR November 2019. Don’t know what’s going on?
We have been waiting for more than a year
Me AOR November 8, 2019 federal skill trade inland. I ordered gcms notes; according to that my security and criminality has not started yet. And eligibility recommended pass. R10 ok
Review required
Application status is open and in processing but still there is not any updates activity since February 2020. Please @legalfalcon and others can help why the application stuck there.
What I can do?
And I feel there is only applications; specifically in trade are taking more longer to be processed ? Or it is just happening this year due to pandemic?
Thank you
Hi, I am 28 Nov FSW, all passed except criminality, and to be hones this is criminality to get application waiting that long.

There are many rumours, one of them is they are not looking for inland FSW applications as we have a work permit, we are paying taxes so why to worry, once our Work permit expires and we start applying for an extension that's the time maybe they realise they we need PR sorted, but please note these are rumours! (i don't support spreading wrong info i am sharing what i heard with no base to it )

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, I am 28 Nov FSW, all passed except criminality, and to be hones this is criminality to get application waiting that long.

There are many rumours, one of them is they are not looking for inland FSW applications as we have a work permit, we are paying taxes so why to worry, once our Work permit expires and we start applying for an extension that's the time maybe they realise they we need PR sorted, but please note these are rumours! (i don't support spreading wrong info i am sharing what i heard with no base to it )
Thanks for this positive response.Federal skill worker And federal skill trade are different categories. There r 6 months processing time for both programs. As I have not heard that anyone has got COPR/ PPR in trade ones. I think There r very few applicants in trade. Even then nobody has got any good news so far...

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019

Dear Friends, one sincere question and seek your inputs. Is it possible to apply for job while the PR is in process (FSW-Inland-Nov2019). I am on Company specific closed work permit. (Intra Company Transfer). Do companies even consider candidates on ICT? @legalfalcon can you spare your valuable time and provide suggestion please. Looks like the situation has finally arrived and will need to find another job at any cost and time is running out as clock has started. Else... I don't know what to do...

Friends, experts, please suggest if any suggestion you may have. Thank you in advance.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Dear Friends, one sincere question and seek your inputs. Is it possible to apply for job while the PR is in process (FSW-Inland-Nov2019). I am on Company specific closed work permit. (Intra Company Transfer). Do companies even consider candidates on ICT? @legalfalcon can you spare your valuable time and provide suggestion please. Looks like the situation has finally arrived and will need to find another job at any cost and time is running out as clock has started. Else... I don't know what to do...

Friends, experts, please suggest if any suggestion you may have. Thank you in advance.
My response based on what i understand for my staff on ICT you can not until unless you have an open WP or PR or they apply for LMIA. But my immigration info is limited..

Reactions: yosupa

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank for the reply
Where I can see the reason in gcms notes?
Hi. Please review the "Notes" section of your file. You can find them in the last few pages of your GCMS notes under the "Notes" section. It is here that the immigration officers observations and reasoning for decisions made are noted. These "Notes" are numbered and dated from the most recent to the oldest.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020

Sorry to hear that @yosupa. I can only share my experience with you.
I've tried that before. I am also on a 2-year company-specific work permit. After my engineering degree was approved by a Canadian professional association, I started looking for a job closely related to my field of study. I had an interview and got the job. Then the next day I got a call from the main company HR office. They started asking questions about my current visa etc. Long story short I had to drop the offer and stay in my current job because of the closed work permit. I think it would be against the law to hire you in the current situation and this is why companies are not willing to do it.
That's only my 2 cents though.
Take care.

Reactions: yosupa and Dee1729