+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
Kishan what is your NOC Code ? Do you have any immediate family member in canada ?
1111 code, accountants n finance pros. no family in canada.like i said normal application. Only thing slightly unusual is i have a professional accounting qualification So good qualification with good job prospects for accountants could be the only reason if it wasn't random

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Hi all,

I raised a web form a week back, did not get acknowledgement email stating that the request was submitted (I did get similar acknowledgements in the past), and no response yet from IRCC.

Anyone faced similar situation?

The phone no. 888 242 2100 doesn't work either. It says they don't answer immigration queries there.

KSIN814

Nov 11, 2020
Same here. Aor 5th nov. Fsw outland frm india. File approved since 17th march. Its like they forgot us. Primary office ottawa secondary new delhi. Where do we get to know in gcms that file has been transferred to local visa office or not?
It was under correspondence, at least that is what I was able to comprehend. Hope it helps you.

KSIN814

Nov 11, 2020
Nov 2019 applicant, fsw Outland
primary vo- cpc Ottawa
Secondary vo- ndvo
Gcms shows file has been approved since April 2020. Still waiting!!!
Ndvo sent the first set of ppr on 31st Oct mainly spousal applicants, second set of ppr was sent on 7th Nov to everyone including fsw, pnp. This Saturday is Diwali so highly doubt that they'll issue ppr.
Thanks for sharing, yes it's the Diwali week here, doubtful that they will issue any PPR. Hope they do, at least some will have a good Diwali :)

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
VFS said they would send me payment link for the 2 way courier after sharing the details, its been 3 days they have not responded, all VFS helpline numbers r closed

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi all,

I raised a web form a week back, did not get acknowledgement email stating that the request was submitted (I did get similar acknowledgements in the past), and no response yet from IRCC.

Anyone faced similar situation?

The phone no. 888 242 2100 doesn't work either. It says they don't answer immigration queries there.
Exactly in same boat. No reply of webform. Phone no. also not working.

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey everyone,

I finally decided to get GCMS notes (my info below). I asked my Canadian fiancé to do it for me, but I believe he may have selected the wrong options when he did the request for information, as they just send us a PDF of my entire file, with no notes or comments lol.

Am I better off having him redo the request, paying more attention this time, or should I just do getgcms? My worry is on giving a 3rd party access to all of the extremely sensitive info in my file. Any safety concerns here?

Any opinions appreciated :)
Thanks!

My info:
Citizenship and residence: US
NOC: 1221
Languages: English & French, bilingual
Education: MA
AOR: 11.22.2019
Medical passed: 12.6.2019
No news since

Son of grace

Nov 13, 2020
Con
Hi ALL
Got COPR email

AOR: 9-NOV-2019
CEC inland

Inland friends please check the emails.

status updated as approved and able to see document number for COPR but no attachments are available and steps to proceed further not availbl ein email and cic portal
[/QUO
Hi ALL
Got COPR email

AOR: 9-NOV-2019
CEC inland

Inland friends please check the emails.

status updated as approved and able to see document number for COPR but no attachments are available and steps to proceed further not availbl ein email and cic portal
Congratulations

Reactions: Kumar2020