+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shubht

May 30, 2020
Hey Guys
Myself and my spouse received CoPR letter yesterday in separate email.Anyone has idea about how to send post for PR card application.Is it through separate mail for both or in a single mail.
did you got the COPR in mail (physical copy) , after getting the COPR in e-mail ?

shubht

May 30, 2020
hello guys ,
i have got copr yesterday in e-mail , but i am confused do i need to wait for COPR letter to get in mail and then apply for pr card ,or just send the photo and consider this copr letter as a final letter ?

Reactions: Raghad

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
hello guys ,
i have got copr yesterday in e-mail , but i am confused do i need to wait for COPR letter to get in mail and then apply for pr card ,or just send the photo and consider this copr letter as a final letter ?
can i ask how it look like
https://images.app.goo.gl/KbvrAtPT4sd8jkqw5
like the copr before

or they send information letter with uci number and copr document number

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
The instruction in my COPR says "If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that
meets our photo specifications to the address listed above." I am not sure why this conflict. Could you please double check your COPR?
COPR is the letter you have with the COPR number.

at the end of the letter there is a photo instruction. Also they sent me the same letter in mail named as virtual COPR

Reactions: Raghad

shubht

May 30, 2020

at the end of the letter there is a photo instruction. Also they sent me the same letter in mail named as virtual COPR
after how many days you got that letter in mail , after getting it in e-mail

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019

How long it take for you to get the virtual CoPR in post after getting email confirmation and PDF.

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
Guys as lockdown in India is opening gradually , And so will the visa offices , can we expect pprs for outland applicants ?? in june
same question from my side, because someone in this forum said before that we can expect ppr only when visa offices in our home country will open, but someone was saying that we need to wait till canada announce opening of international border

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
hello guys ,
Yes, this is the final CoPR. Send it in to the mentioned address with photots.

pky2019

Dec 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-11-2019
Yes, this is the final CoPR. Send it in to the mentioned address with photots.
Hi Gary,

May I ask you how do you know this. I mean that this letter replaces the COPR? Did you or someone you know has contacted IRCC officer who confirmed it or this is an educated guess? In my portal email box these approvals are listed as information letter. I also see a list of COPR documents (not clickable/downloadable) for each family member that have expiration status at the end of October, 2020; however, the "information letter" states it is valid for one year and also instructs you to send a photo with the COPR if you have it. Personally, I would expect that if this information letter is a "new COPR" it should state something like "Please send a copy of this letter along with one photograph ...". At the same time I don't get any other notifications that the actual COPR will be mailed/emailed to me. This is all so confusing to me. I did the photos today for my family and will wait for a few more days to see if they plan on sending us COPRs. If not will mail printouts of "information letter" with photos.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
I contacted IRCC via the webform and got this response:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

What does it mean? I don't know why they didn't comment on my eligibility (Here is what I asked: Could you please inform me about the current status of my eligibility, security, background check, and criminality and about the name of the responsible visa office?).

I applied as CEC Inland (Nov 17) but have moved to the U.S. in the meantime. My plan was only to stay in the U.S. for 6 months. Does that make my application Outland?
[/QUOTE
Your application is jnder officer's final decision, please wait for ppr request