Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hey Guys
Myself and my spouse received CoPR letter yesterday in separate email.Anyone has idea about how to send post for PR card application.Is it through separate mail for both or in a single mail.
Congrats on your COPR!!! Can you please share your timeline and stream?

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hi Gary,

May I ask you how do you know this. I mean that this letter replaces the COPR? Did you or someone you know has contacted IRCC officer who confirmed it or this is an educated guess? In my portal email box these approvals are listed as information letter. I also see a list of COPR documents (not clickable/downloadable) for each family member that have expiration status at the end of October, 2020; however, the "information letter" states it is valid for one year and also instructs you to send a photo with the COPR if you have it. Personally, I would expect that if this information letter is a "new COPR" it should state something like "Please send a copy of this letter along with one photograph ...". At the same time I don't get any other notifications that the actual COPR will be mailed/emailed to me. This is all so confusing to me. I did the photos today for my family and will wait for a few more days to see if they plan on sending us COPRs. If not will mail printouts of "information letter" with photos.
Even though it may sound confusing, but the “Information letter” is in fact the COPR. We have to send a copy of this letter along with a pic (for each member of the family) to the address specified in the letter. The letter states “you can provide a copy of this letter to prove you are a permanent resident”, and also has your COPR number. We are sending this letter along with our photo.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Even though it may sound confusing, but the “Information letter” is in fact the COPR. We have to send a copy of this letter along with a pic (for each member of the family) to the address specified in the letter. The letter states “you can provide a copy of this letter to prove you are a permanent resident”, and also has your COPR number. We are sending this letter along with our photo.
Can we send in single envelope for all the family or do we need to send separately.

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
I wanna know abt outland candidates ... when will we get ppr ... so worried now ... ppr estimated date was 13 may .... from India :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes:
@Hasrat123 I'm outland too! I lost hope and made up my mind that we are not getting PPR's anytime soon. It is going to be months (or worse is years) before even IRCC think about considering outlanders, despite hoping soon comments (Staying positive) in this forum, Nobody knows when. To be clear, IRCC made all outlanders paused for foreseeable future. They even stopped the FSW draws since March. You connect the dots now!

Reactions: Hasrat123

Lmaciel

May 22, 2020
Hi all! PR approved!! After my timeline had reached 100% I sent a webform asking about the status since mine was stuck in the background check for a long time! I sent it on a Friday, they replied on Wednesday and I received the confirmation approval on Thursday!!
They sent an email saying “virtual landing” and to send the photo along with the COPR letter.
Timeline:
AOR : Nov 21
Medical passed: Dec 11
No updates since then, stuck in the background check.
May 28: PR Approved
CEC Inland

Don’t give up!! Patience is a virtue :)

xyshen

May 31, 2020
Hi all! PR approved!! After my timeline had reached 100% I sent a webform asking about the status since mine was stuck in the background check for a long time! I sent it on a Friday, they replied on Wednesday and I received the confirmation approval on Thursday!!
They sent an email saying “virtual landing” and to send the photo along with the COPR letter.
Timeline:
AOR : Nov 21
Medical passed: Dec 11
No updates since then, stuck in the background check.
May 28: PR Approved
CEC Inland

Don’t give up!! Patience is a virtue :)
Congrats Can I ask your VO if u don’t mind~

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Not sure. My application was at Ottawa for final approval. But I received COPR from Montreal.
not sure. Mine is at CPC Ottawa with everything pass- waiting for final review by officer since May 7th. No update since then.
Thanks for the replies. Was just a curiosity though ! My AOR is Feb 20, 2020 and everything has been valid since April yet still haven't heard anything from them. My VO was CPC Edmonton but it has been transferred to CPC Ottawa.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
@Hasrat123 I'm outland too! I lost hope and made up my mind that we are not getting PPR's anytime soon. It is going to be months (or worse is years) before even IRCC think about considering outlanders, despite hoping soon comments (Staying positive) in this forum, Nobody knows when. To be clear, IRCC made all outlanders paused for foreseeable future. They even stopped the FSW draws since March. You connect the dots now!
Maybe I’m just a bit overly optimistic but I want to believe that IRCC right now is focusing on inland application since the border of Canada is still closed at the moment. Therefore, if they issue PPR to outland applicant now, it will create a huge wave of immigrants to move to Canada during the pandemic which in turn could pose a high risk to public health of Canada. I also belive that they will eventually issue PPR and PR visa to Outland applicants in a carefully regulating way after they open the border at the end of June. If we have to wait, why don’t we just take it easy since it would be very tough to land a job after moving to Canada. Too much worry and anxiety would be bad to our mind and body as well!

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Thanks for the replies. Was just a curiosity though ! My AOR is Feb 20, 2020 and everything has been valid since April yet still haven't heard anything from them. My VO was CPC Edmonton but it has been transferred to CPC Ottawa.
Your file is moving at amazing pace. My AOR is Nov 21 2019 at it has been in this state for over a month now.

Reactions: benson9189