+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Lmaciel

May 22, 2020
Does anyone know why they ask for 2 photos on the photo specification paper but on the COPR letter they ask to send 1 photo? I’m confused !

manisingh13

Jun 2, 2019
After 9th June, outland applications might b approved.

Following Ministerial Instructions issued
by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on 09 April 2020 and on 29 April 2020, applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on 19 May 2020 have extended this measure until 09 June 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
After 9th June, outland applications might b approved.

Following Ministerial Instructions issued
by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on 09 April 2020 and on 29 April 2020, applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on 19 May 2020 have extended this measure until 09 June 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
I hope that's true and the date is not extended further

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
@Hasrat123 I'm outland too! I lost hope and made up my mind that we are not getting PPR's anytime soon. It is going to be months (or worse is years) before even IRCC think about considering outlanders, despite hoping soon comments (Staying positive) in this forum, Nobody knows when. To be clear, IRCC made all outlanders paused for foreseeable future. They even stopped the FSW draws since March. You connect the dots now!
Surely it can't be years they are still doing PNP draws as well as CEC. Not all PNP are inland. If the international borders will open as planned (maybe extended?) Then I see no reason why they wouldn't issue PPR. Self isolation on arrival ect. Maybe I'm just hoping/praying this will happen, as I literally can't wait a few year's! PNP Outland here, waiting patiently. (Well trying!)

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Surely it can't be years they are still doing PNP draws as well as CEC. Not all PNP are inland. If the international borders will open as planned (maybe extended?) Then I see no reason why they wouldn't issue PPR. Self isolation on arrival ect. Maybe I'm just hoping/praying this will happen, as I literally can't wait a few year's! PNP Outland here, waiting patiently. (Well trying!)
I'm hopeful, too. My boyfriend is in Canada and I was depending on this PR to get there with him (not common law). I can't wait for years! I wish we would get an update about the status of outland applications. My AOR is January and I keep checking in on you folks for good news. If I see end of 2019 people start getting approved I will be over the moon.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
I'm hopeful, too. My boyfriend is in Canada and I was depending on this PR to get there with him (not common law). I can't wait for years! I wish we would get an update about the status of outland applications. My AOR is January and I keep checking in on you folks for good news. If I see end of 2019 people start getting approved I will be over the moon.
Oh really, that's hard. CIC had told me every passed and just to 'sit tight' as delays due to covid. But I guess they might not know when outlanders will be receiving. I haven't seen any sense march, so beginning of July we will see the situation, well that's if international borders are open. Started this in 2018 so been long enough for me already, AHH.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I raised webform and got reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Have you heard anything lately ? After this Webform

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
My medical was expired in March and got GU on 28th May that medical passed again. Hoping to get COPR soon. Finger crossed!