Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
same state since end of April.
I got the response of a webform today stating everything is valid. I have this status since April 14th.
It's frustrating, I expected the Final Decision has already been made.
CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: benson9189

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I got the response of a webform today stating everything is valid. I have this status since April 14th.
CPC Ottawa.
@vggr , everything seems set and the approvals are rolling out so you should be getting yours soon. I know how long the wait seems but just keep holding on. It's coming.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
CPC Ottawa.
I just got a response to a webform like 30 minutes ago saying everything is valid. The first time I got a response (a week ago) I just got application in process, but now Eligibility passed, security valid, background valid. Fingers crossed.
FSW - Outland
AOR Nov 22

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
This the is response from Webform I submitted on 25th May.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.
—————
I called IRCC today- got connected in 15 minutes, agent said that my PR has been approved but is not sure when I will be mailed COPR since there is nothing on file that states COPR has been emailed/mailed.
AOR- 26th NOV
CEC inland
I did not ask much - I know that my Background n Security were cleared on 8th April , from my previous call a month ago.

Reactions: vggr

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.
—————
I called IRCC today- got connected in 15 minutes, agent said that my PR has been approved but is not sure when I will be mailed COPR since there is nothing on file that states COPR has been emailed/mailed.
AOR- 26th NOV
CEC inland
I did not ask much - I know that my Background n Security were cleared on 8th April , from my previous call a month ago.
Are you inland application. I am also in same situation. Application approved.. no email yet.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

—————
AOR- 26th NOV
CEC inland
I called 1-888-242-2100 today, but there is no response. Is there any other number apart from this?

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I called 1-888-242-2100 today, but there is no response. Is there any other number apart from this?
I called the same number , make sure to let the machine give you your status first and then it gives an option to talk to an agent. Getting the status on IVR itself takes like 5 minutes and then wait for 15 more minutes to talk to an agent - that depends when you call, I called at 9:30 EST and waited around 15 min

Ujjwal Sethi

Jul 24, 2019
Hi everybody. Just got copr in my cic account, CEC
Aor: Nov 29
Medical passed: Dec 18
Primary office: Centralized intake office (Sydney)
Secondary office: Ottawa
Copr: June 1
Was waiting on security for a while, got copr this morning, hope you guys will get yours soon, good luck
Thank you.