+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****November 2018 ***** Outland Applicants

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
hello to all:

I need your advice. I have submitted my WP application on September 27 and still in process by the Abu Dhabi Visa office and until now no results yet. Now, my employer just call me that they cannot wait for me anymore because of the long period and they will hire other employee. What will I do? can anybody has the same situation? appreciate your comments.
Hi, any update with your application?

nali23

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
im in the same boat...

Date received: DEC 11 2018--estimated completed date: DEC 11 2019
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements
Review of medical: passed March 8 2019
Review of additional documents: not applicable
Interview: you do not need an interview
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints-if it changes we will let you know
Background check: we are processing your background check. we will let you know if we need more info
Final Decision: your application is in progress . we will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Anyone have any insight on this? how long does background check take? my spouse is in Pakistan

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hi all

AOR - November 6 '18
Medical passed - Jan '19

Deadline passed in May '19

So my consultant had sent a web form and they have replied that all documents have been received and in the process of verification .

Any idea on this ? Consultant prefer to wait more for GCMA Notes

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi all

AOR - November 6 '18
Medical passed - Jan '19

Deadline passed in May '19

So my consultant had sent a web form and they have replied that all documents have been received and in the process of verification .

Any idea on this ? Consultant prefer to wait more for GCMA Notes
Consultant would never support for GCMS, if you plan to request one, which you should have already done till now, do it yourself. Don't let them take charge of the application completely.

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Consultant would never support for GCMS, if you plan to request one, which you should have already done till now, do it yourself. Don't let them take charge of the application completely.
Can i do it on my own because the user accounts were created by the consultant and I dont have access