+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sammydeexo123

May 21, 2019
Yes i paid the fee when we send the application back october.
Okay thats probably why because we paid the fees when we applied back in November BUT they took some partial fees out for the OWP. So we paid the fees on Monday evening, so I am hoping we hear something today as I know they send out generated emails around 8pm or so. When did you receive the email on Monday? Like what time?

jo1987

May 6, 2019
When you call CIC phone line it says to dial 2277 something like that to book an appointment, Does everyone have to do that for landing interview or is it for other cases ?
London IRCC sent me and email for my husbands appointment. The landing letter said that London IRCC would contact me with appointment once the right to permanent residence fee was paid.

Reactions: Lithiumwow

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Okay thats probably why because we paid the fees when we applied back in November BUT they took some partial fees out for the OWP. So we paid the fees on Monday evening, so I am hoping we hear something today as I know they send out generated emails around 8pm or so. When did you receive the email on Monday? Like what time?
Yes monday around this time. U will get ur landing appointment this week for sure. And which office ur supposed to get ur landing?

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
London IRCC sent me and email for my husbands appointment. The landing letter said that London IRCC would contact me with appointment once the right to permanent residence fee was paid.
I paid my fees at beginning of the application so I guess l will just have to wait.

sammydeexo123

May 21, 2019
Yes same etobicoke...good luck ihope uwill get the golden letter before the end of the day. Goodluck
Oh me too! Thank you. For most people I see they have contact Etobicoke to get an appointment when they sent your email for an appointment did they just send an email with your appointment details?