+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes,on ecas it shows started processing the application on the same day of AIP!
And I got Decision made on sponsor's side
And I haven't passed background check yet.
That's all, so what will be next?
Exactly the same for me. Next steps should be Sponsor Approval letter, DM on PA side and landing interview letter :)

Reactions: Monabil

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Any idea how long will it take approximately?
I'm still waiting for DM on my side, been two weeks since I got the DM on the sponsor side through ECAS
Your background check started a short while ago so you're probably going to be waiting for some time to get the next DM

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
It varies quite a lot. Some people got everything the same day, and some others have been waiting for a few weeks since getting the updates we got in the past few days.
People who got DM same day their background check was done at the time they gave them AIP so IRCC gave decision at the same time since everything was clear
Our situation is different since background check was still going when they gave AIP so they couldn't make decision right away

Rianaldinho

Jun 9, 2017
AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
Nov 8 app
App took 6months and 20days approx.
I did my interview yesterday everything when smoothy. It literally took less that 3 minutes. My wife was asked if she is the sponsor and for proof of id. I was asked if I've ever been convicted of a crime inside or outside of canada, if I've ever been refused entry to canada or been asked to leave
If i have any dependents other than those listed. I then sign the form and was welcomed to canada.
Thank you to everyone who helped during this process.

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Nov 8 app
App took 6months and 20days approx.
I did my interview yesterday everything when smoothy. It literally took less that 3 minutes. My wife was asked if she is the sponsor and for proof of id. I was asked if I've ever been convicted of a crime inside or outside of canada, if I've ever been refused entry to canada or been asked to leave
If i have any dependents other than those listed. I then sign the form and was welcomed to canada.
Thank you to everyone who helped during this process.
Where did u land?

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
When you call CIC phone line it says to dial 2277 something like that to book an appointment, Does everyone have to do that for landing interview or is it for other cases ?

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
When you call CIC phone line it says to dial 2277 something like that to book an appointment, Does everyone have to do that for landing interview or is it for other cases ?
I believe that is for people that have no received landing instructions from their local office but I have received a letter notifying that a decision has been made about their permanent residency. Not 100% accurate on this but believe this to be the case.

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I believe that is for people that have no received landing instructions from their local office but I have received a letter notifying that a decision has been made about their permanent residency. Not 100% accurate on this but believe this to be the case.
I received email stating London IRCC will contact me for interview but wasn't sure if we need to tell them I am available for interview or some kind of registration for the interview

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I received email stating London IRCC will contact me for interview but wasn't sure if we need to tell them I am available for interview or some kind of registration for the interview
I feel maybe it is for other cases so I think you should be okay. Vancouver applicants appear to be waiting for their landing interview times too.

sammydeexo123

May 21, 2019
Were are still awaiting an email from Etobicoke IRCC to contact us to book for an interview. You're not the only one.