+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Same, review of eligibility started last week, got DM on sponsor side last week on ECAS
No SA letter, No AIP letter, No DM letter
feeling like we have the same officer looking at our files lol
What date did the review of your eligibility start
I know right lol Nov 7 and dm on Sa side on the 8th. Sa through mail May 20th

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Same, review of eligibility started last week, got DM on sponsor side last week on ECAS
No SA letter, No AIP letter, No DM letter
feeling like we have the same officer looking at our files lol
What date did the review of your eligibility start
Is your account link on gckey?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Through email. I’m not sure why they mail the SA approval. I have asked several times but he wouldn’t link it. So frustrated
I didn't receive SA correspondence at all, no mail or email not even an added line on ECAS , but called CIC last week and they said that sponsor was approved on May 13 and then on May 14 I got DM on sponsors side on ECAS and a line was added on ECAS on the PA side showing we started processing the file on May 15
Nothing after that

Reactions: Calm2019

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Through email. I’m not sure why they mail the SA approval. I have asked several times but he wouldn’t link it. So frustrated
They prolly mail it cuz Sponsor didn’t provide their email address. And if your application is not linked you can always link it to your Gckey account.

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi everyone. So I think we just received our landing email but it looks like we skipped a few steps. Wondering if anyone has a sample email that they could share?

The email was sent to the PA with date, time and items to bring to the interview including passport photos.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
They prolly mail it cuz Sponsor didn’t provide their email address. And if your application is not linked you can always link it to your Gckey account.
When someone has a representative they can't link the acccount themselves, the representative has to but that's if the representative wants to do it or not

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi everyone. So I think we just received our landing email but it looks like we skipped a few steps. Wondering if anyone has a sample email that they could share?

The email was sent to the PA with date, time and items to bring to the interview including passport photos.
Oh nice Congrats!
They are always skipping few steps, its normal
Where are you landing?

Reactions: PR2018USA