+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
@Geno.uss We are landing in Edmonton. I'm just thrown off by the plain looking email. Everything else we've had from CIC has been on official letterhead and so forth. We are scheduled for first week of June :)

Last edited:

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I didn't receive SA correspondence at all, no mail or email not even an added line on ECAS , but called CIC last week and they said that sponsor was approved on May 13 and then on May 14 I got DM on sponsors side on ECAS and a line was added on ECAS on the PA side showing we started processing the file on May 15
Nothing after that
Same here

Reactions: Geno.uss

Maagussanchez

Feb 7, 2019
November 8 2018 received my Inland Application
January 25 2019 Medical request
January 29 Medical done
May 10 SA DM both sides
May 16 AIP
May 21 Landing Appointment letter from Ottawa
Scheduled on May 29, 2019

What can I expect from my interview?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Yes May 8. And you probably have your AIP too because from my observation once your app goes into reviewing eligibility, it triggers AIP but not 100% sure.
The thing is IRCC doesn't update everything right away
So I might have something new and not know until later, I'll see I'll wait couple of days and if I didn't hear anything I'll give them a call
I hope you too hear something good soon, keep us updated

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Can you share it?
I've copied and pasted this from the email. The bottom of the email also indicated that the sponsor attend and the photo specifications.

File Number:
UCI:
Dear [name],

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: Date and Time Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

Please bring the following documents:

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

Ø Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

· If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00, you must do so prior to your interview by making an online payment on our website at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

· If you were processed under the Convention Refugee category you are exempt from paying this fee.

· We no longer process payments in the office. Please do not make duplicate payments.

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
The thing is IRCC doesn't update everything right away
So I might have something new and not know until later, I'll see I'll wait couple of days and if I didn't hear anything I'll give them a call
I hope you too hear something good soon, keep us updated
Will do... thx a lot

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I've copied and pasted this from the email. The bottom of the email also indicated that the sponsor attend and the photo specifications.

File Number:
UCI:
Dear [name],

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: Date and Time Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

Please bring the following documents:

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

Ø Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

· If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00, you must do so prior to your interview by making an online payment on our website at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

· If you were processed under the Convention Refugee category you are exempt from paying this fee.

· We no longer process payments in the office. Please do not make duplicate payments.
Congrats and good luck :)

Reactions: PR2018USA