+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
We originally applied in august through a lawyer who forgot paperwork so application got sent back and sat in her office until November then last week after trying to track her down as she had gone on maternity without telling us we found out she 'forgot' to send owp off with the application so why we was on countdown for it and I emailed her asking if any news to which she replied not yet it was never sent (so angry and frustrated we paid for this hoping it would go smooth) anyway we have now been advised it may not be worth sending one off due to possibility getting pr before they process the owp
If you want to cancel her as a representative, anyone who appointed her: sponsor, PA, dependents 18+ need to sign use of a representative form again filling parts A, C, D and sending those through their webform
About the GCKey linkage, I'm not sure if you can call CIC and ask them if they can revoke her access if she got cancelled as a representative, call them and ask if they can do so
you don't need to link your aplication online to know updates, my application isn't linked online and I check my updates through calling the CIC number and using the automated service and using ECAS
I feel it's best if you got rid of her she's making it harder on you guys and she's not helping, she just cares about your money and that's all
It's very saddening when I see representatives like this taking advantage of people, it's shameful, where's their integrity

kasali99

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Good morning fellow applicants, my application was received on the 20th of November, i did my medals on the 9th of February and it was submitted on the 23rd of February. I called the clinic to verify myself and I was sent a copy of my medicals. My status remained “medicals not received” on my Cic account. I called Cic yesterday only to find out that my medicals was submitted for a visitors application. Only God knows how that came to be. That’s the reason why it was never attended to. The person I spoke to now corrected it and put a note on my account. My advise to everyone is to put a call through to Cic when in doubt about anything. God bless us all.

Rianaldinho

Jun 9, 2017
AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
Wow thats crazy good thing you made that call, alll the best going frwd

Ashleigh1234

Jan 16, 2019
If you want to cancel her as a representative, anyone who appointed her: sponsor, PA, dependents 18+ need to sign use of a representative form again filling parts A, C, D and sending those through their webform
About the GCKey linkage, I'm not sure if you can call CIC and ask them if they can revoke her access if she got cancelled as a representative, call them and ask if they can do so
you don't need to link your aplication online to know updates, my application isn't linked online and I check my updates through calling the CIC number and using the automated service and using ECAS
I feel it's best if you got rid of her she's making it harder on you guys and she's not helping, she just cares about your money and that's all
It's very saddening when I see representatives like this taking advantage of people, it's shameful, where's their integrity
Thank you for your guidance it's really appreciated

Reactions: Geno.uss

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good morning fellow applicants, my application was received on the 20th of November, i did my medals on the 9th of February and it was submitted on the 23rd of February. I called the clinic to verify myself and I was sent a copy of my medicals. My status remained “medicals not received” on my Cic account. I called Cic yesterday only to find out that my medicals was submitted for a visitors application. Only God knows how that came to be. That’s the reason why it was never attended to. The person I spoke to now corrected it and put a note on my account. My advise to everyone is to put a call through to Cic when in doubt about anything. God bless us all.
Great that you called and it’s being fixed! Has your status on your CIC account changed yet?

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
I need help !
My PR is being processed but I got my OWP back .
I need to send it again to Edmonton and I wouldn’t like to know if anyone had the same problem .
Is it quicker now or it is gonna take 2 more months ?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I need help !
My PR is being processed but I got my OWP back .
I need to send it again to Edmonton and I wouldn’t like to know if anyone had the same problem .
Is it quicker now or it is gonna take 2 more months ?
It's gunna take at least 3 to 4 months