Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
received nov 28 here, no aor yet. anyone has the same timeline?
Received nov 30th according to CIC, although UPS tracking says Dec 1st lol... no aor as of yet.

Karber123

Dec 20, 2018
im starting to get worried, ours was received nov. 28..
Nov.28th applicant.

I called CIC yesterday, a nice lady confirmed with me that my application was received. I asked her when can I get my AOR? She said it could be anytime from then, because this application was received almost 2 months ago.

So, don't worry. It's a waiting game. Our AORs are on their way !

dj0010

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Nov.28th applicant.

I called CIC yesterday, a nice lady confirmed with me that my application was received. I asked her when can I get my AOR? She said it could be anytime from then, because this application was received almost 2 months ago.

So, don't worry. It's a waiting game. Our AORs are on their way !
ok thanks! hopefully soon.

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
STILL can not link app.....am I doing something wrong? I am the sponsor and I am sponsoring my husband and step daughter. What information do I give in the GCkey? PLEASE help :)

Jordannesmith

Oct 7, 2018
STILL can not link app.....am I doing something wrong? I am the sponsor and I am sponsoring my husband and step daughter. What information do I give in the GCkey? PLEASE help :)
Make sure for the last question "how many people are in this application" you are selecting 2 (principal applicant and sponsor).
Many people fail to link their app because they write 1.
Keep trying with different information and it should show up for you, especially if you already have AOR.

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I believe I have tried everything....have exceeded my 5 chances every 24 hours. We received our AOR and I have tried with the number 3 (myself the sponsor, my husband and step daughter). I have also tried number 2 etc nothing seems to work :-(

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believe I have tried everything....have exceeded my 5 chances every 24 hours. We received our AOR and I have tried with the number 3 (myself the sponsor, my husband and step daughter). I have also tried number 2 etc nothing seems to work :-(
In GCKey you're trying the application number you got in the AOR email plus the PA's info? ECAS is for sponsor, PA can link in GCKey. Maybe stating the obvious but just to be clear.

You could try all caps or just regular capitalization of first letters? Read somewhere that it's case sensitive, or seems to be for some people. Others claim you need to put a space after the last letter of last word for every field you type into. There are some tips elsewhere on the forum on linking that you can search.

Reactions: mili80

Leviathan11

Nov 8, 2018
Hey guys,

My application was received on 22nd Nov
I got my Medical Request as of today 19 Jan
But I haven't got my AOR, which is weird. After this point, my application won't turn back right?

Reactions: Monabil