+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

catfoodie

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for encouraging. Did you link with PA gckey or Sponsor's gckey?
I tried with mine I.e. sponsor gckey but unable to link as we don't have UCI for PA.
I used mine (PA) account, but I read it doesn't matter which account to use (Sponsor or PA). It just cant be linked to both account I think
Did you put UCI number in application? If yes, maybe it would work. Otherwise there's option to use PA's First and Last name + Date of Birth.

Lime06

Jan 10, 2019
Another question

When linking app,

Number of persons on app PA + sponsor = 2
Would you count a non accompanying minor and put 3? The minor will not receive a Visa as a result of the application. That is for a later time.
Yes you should I put 3

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Yes you should I put 3
My app is being sent back... just got of the phone with IRCC...
Only info I have is that it was missing info...
I could not submit a marriage certificate as we had not received one before we submitted. I included an explanation and a screenshot of my purchase order as well as tracker stating it wasnt completed processing by date of submission. I'm guessing this wasnt suffice unless I missed something else.

The only good thing is that the tracker is showing they completed my marriage certificate Jan 14 and it was sent out to me. So if that is the only thing missing, I should have it by the time I receive the application back.

I will now have to apply for restoration of status as PAs Visa expired in December.

Anything else I may need to do before resubmitting?

I guess now I will be in January group

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I could not submit a marriage certificate as we had not received one before we submitted. I included an explanation and a screenshot of my purchase order as well as tracker stating it wasnt completed processing by date of submission. I'm guessing this wasnt suffice unless I missed something else.

The only good thing is that the tracker is showing they completed my marriage certificate Jan 14 and it was sent out to me. So if that is the only thing missing, I should have it by the time I receive the application back.

I will now have to apply for restoration of status as PAs Visa expired in December.

When did you send your application? After how many days you get to know that it is being returned?

Sasazhao

Dec 7, 2018
I was just able to link to our OWP application now and we got AOR 3 days ago. OWP's are processed in Edmonton so that explains the delay in fully syncing with the timing of notifications coming out of CPC Mississauga.
Where did you get that OWP are processed in Edmonton?
Sounds weird to me as all our paper were sent to missasauga
My owp application only had one form plus the payment receipts (unlike other applicants had a whole package )I hope it’s enough .....

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
When did you send your application? After how many days you get to know that it is being returned?
I sent my app on Nov. 23, received Nov. 28.

I know it was sent back yesterday as I called IRCC today and they told me.

If they return your app, it is sent back the day you should receive AOR

u_amy

Jan 15, 2019
just got my AOR,

timeline
Nov 2018 Inland Spousal applicant
App sent - Nov 23
App rec'd - Nov 28
AOR1 - Jan 18
PR app linked - Jan 18
OWP app incl - No
OWP linked - N/A
Any other known update on your file - none

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I sent my app on Nov. 23, received Nov. 28.

I know it was sent back yesterday as I called IRCC today and they told me.

If they return your app, it is sent back the day you should receive AOR
In my case, i just sent my file on 16 jan and it got delivered on 17 jan. and on the same day I realised I forgot to provide hand written signature on IMM5669. So today, I uploaded new IMM5669 on webform as well as sent them new IMM5669 with letter of explanation. It will be delivered on monday. I just hope this may work for me and doesn’t get my file back.

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
In my case, i just sent my file on 16 jan and it got delivered on 17 jan. and on the same day I realised I forgot to provide hand written signature on IMM5669. So today, I uploaded new IMM5669 on webform as well as sent them new IMM5669 with letter of explanation. It will be delivered on monday. I just hope this may work for me and doesn’t get my file back.
How did you upload a new IMM5669? How were you able to link the application and your online profile?

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where did you get that OWP are processed in Edmonton?
Sounds weird to me as all our paper were sent to missasauga
My owp application only had one form plus the payment receipts (unlike other applicants had a whole package )I hope it’s enough .....
When we applied for PR we didn't include an app for OWP, but decided 3-4 weeks after we sent it that we also wanted to apply for OWP. I called IRCC and they said to send a separate OWP app (with letter of explanation and our PR application #) to an address in Edmonton, as that is where OWP apps are processed. The address is here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html

My understanding is once Mississauga CPC confirms you get AOR for PR, they forward OWP for processing in Edmonton. Otherwise, IRCC would have told me to send our OWP app to Mississauga.

Reactions: Sasazhao

Aurora9

Jan 16, 2019

If you have to apply restoration and visa,
would it be visitor visa? and
you can resubmit PR after getting new visa?
what is the procedure?

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
How did you upload a new IMM5669? How were you able to link the application and your online profile?
I didn’t link my profile. I just uploaded it through IRCC webform, using case specific enquiry, it asks for your details like UCI and other things.
I am not sure this way it will work, but still wanted to give it a try as my file was delivered yesterday only.

Reactions: LostinSpace

Katykaty28

Jan 9, 2019
Good for you guys.... medical exam in Victoria costs $340... and there are only two clinics for that on the island...

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
I didn’t link my profile. I just uploaded it through IRCC webform, using case specific enquiry, it asks for your details like UCI and other things.
I am not sure this way it will work, but still wanted to give it a try as my file was delivered yesterday only.
Oh I see, don't have a UCI yet, so I guess I wouldn't be able to do this. I will likely contact them to see if they can confirm if it's being sent back or not as it's been a couple of weeks since they received it.

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
I have good Hope's for you that it should be ok.

In my case, if the reason is in fact my marriage certificate , it is out of my hands. I called Service Ontario multiple times and sent in a report. It is finally being sent to me but a week too late as it appears .