+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lime06

Jan 10, 2019
@Lime06 Dec 21? Sounds silly. And what did the officer say to you, what is the reason you did not get AOR, even though you are Nov 22 applicant?
We submitted our application on November 18th (without tracking, so I do not know the exact date when it arrived. According to Canada Post, it takes 4 days for letters to arrive nationally. That's why I believe that our application must have arrived in around November 22nd or 23rd. We still have not got AOR yet. I am going to call them on Monday and ask.
@marecpovoda please do and update.
Thanks

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Any late November Applicants receive AOR yet? Wondering at what date they are processing applications. Getting a little antsy lol

Reactions: suga

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Any late November Applicants receive AOR yet? Wondering at what date they are processing applications. Getting a little antsy lol
If you’d like, you can call and ask them what date they are currently processing. The call centre has this info. Their number has been posted previously in this forum~ it’s 1-888-242-2100. Then on prompts, select 2-1-0-0. Hope this helps alleviate your antsiness.

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
If you’d like, you can call and ask them what date they are currently processing. The call centre has this info. Their number has been posted previously in this forum~ it’s 1-888-242-2100. Then on prompts, select 2-1-0-0. Hope this helps alleviate your antsiness.
Tried to get through to them but they are not taking any calls at the moment due to sheer volume . Checked Ecas account but nothing yet.

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Received on 22nd Nov. Still waiting for AOR
Have you tried linking? I'm also a Nov 22nd applicant. We called IRCC to get our application # and have been attempting regularly to link it. Just tried again now and it worked! I used application # and family name, as well as place of birth. Shows date of submission as January 14th.

Still no AOR but the fact it's now showing in GCKey seems to suggest AOR will be given...?

Reactions: suga

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Have you tried linking? I'm also a Nov 22nd applicant. We called IRCC to get our application # and have been attempting regularly to link it. Just tried again now and it worked! I used application # and family name, as well as place of birth. Shows date of submission as January 14th.

Still no AOR but the fact it's now showing in GCKey seems to suggest AOR will be given...?
From what I have read in other posts, you might have AOR in the next 24 hours! Check your email regularly!! Exciting!!

Reactions: funboy101

Naishard

Jun 3, 2018
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
Med's Request
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
You said here that you have applied for visitor extension....

And now you are saying that you haven't applied yet and you will apply...

That's so confusing...
I have sent paperwork to agent (IMMIGRATION LAWYER) already. He did not conformed yet that visitor visa is applied.

Leviathan11

Nov 8, 2018

I did this morning, with my UCI and my family name and place of birth but I couldn't link my application. But you said you realized some mistakes in your application after you sending, mine was complete. So there is a pretty little chance that mine turning back to me. I will probably be able link mine today or tomorrow. And how can I find my application number?

Reactions: Geno.uss

marecpovoda

Aug 26, 2016
Hey guys!

I have just called CIC and i could talk to an agent! She confirmed that my application was received by them on DECEMBER 10th. I was like wtf :D We sent our app through Canada Post on November 18th!!!!!!!!!! What a pace of delivery :D Even though they received it on December 10th, (according to the agent, it has been passed the normal time for sending the AOR) she said to me that she will let the office know and they will send me the AOR. So guys, anyone with application received by CIC sooner or december 10th, just call CIC! It is 1-888-242-2100. Then on prompts, I selected 2-1-0. If you can not go through because of the high number of phone calls, just keep calling them. Not twice, not three times but as many times you can reach someone. Don't give up until you can talk to an agent! Good luck to all of us!

Reactions: Lime06

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I did this morning, with my UCI and my family name and place of birth but I couldn't link my application. But you said you realized some mistakes in your application after you sending, mine was complete. So there is a pretty little chance that mine turning back to me. I will probably be able link mine today or tomorrow. And how can I find my application number?
You can call IRCC and ask for application number. When you try to link using it, drop the X from the start, so your first letter is F instead. If there's only you and your sponsor, number of people in application is 2 when you're searching to link (as you may know).

And we did make some mistakes! Once we caught them we sent a web form with revised documents and hard copies via courier. Hopefully that was enough, I'm still waiting for AOR before we officially celebrate that it's been accepted. Who knows, for some reason we may be able to find it online and still have it disappear later... won't claim to know how IRCC thinks and works on these things!

Monabil

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I have a question, when we get the number for the application and call ircc number
Then enquire about the application using the system information I mean application number and year of birth (without talking to an agent)

Computer tells me the latest update is "your application has been received on dd/mm/2018"

In case they send the application back what will be the status the computer say ?

Leviathan11

Nov 8, 2018
You can call IRCC and ask for application number. When you try to link using it, drop the X from the start, so your first letter is F instead. If there's only you and your sponsor, number of people in application is 2 when you're searching to link (as you may know).

And we did make some mistakes! Once we caught them we sent a web form with revised documents and hard copies via courier. Hopefully that was enough, I'm still waiting for AOR before we officially celebrate that it's been accepted. Who knows, for some reason we may be able to find it online and still have it disappear later... won't claim to know how IRCC thinks and works on these things!
OH MAN thank you so much for letting me now about the number of the people in application (2) I have been trying 1 instead since the whole time! Now I linked my app.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I have sent paperwork to agent (IMMIGRATION LAWYER) already. He did not conformed yet that visitor visa is applied.
That lawyer of yours is just looking after your MONEY only and not being sincere with you, he/she probably charged you 500$+ when I bet he/she knows that OWP GIVES YOUR WIFE IMPLIED STATUS AFTER HER VISITOR VISA EXPIRES AND YOU CAN CALL CIC AND CONFIRM THAT WITH THEM.
Go CANCEL that extension. Your wife doesn't need it and it might get CANCELLED OR REJECTED THAT'S IF YOUR LAWYER ACTUALLY SENDS IT BECAUSE HE/SHE DOESN'T SEEM TRUSTABLE TO ME. SAVE YOUR MONEY

Last edited:
Reactions: Leviathan11