+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Still not working I have to wait
I tried Not working ..
I have one question My wife is my sponcer ,Am the principal applicant . Should I search on her name.Please advice

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Hi, sorry to hear that.

Does your husband have a criminal record or was caught working illegally?

If he didn't do anything wrong aside of lack of status there is a public policy that might help him to stay and remain in Canada until your sponsorship application is done. You should not worry unless there is a criminal or inadmissible record that you are aware of.
He has no criminal record what so ever, and no inadmissible record either, however we are worried that on the intrenivew with Canada Border Patrol Officer they will hand him a indissable letter prior to receiving our AOR.

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
What is his country of origin? Where did he reside most of his life? Why would they order him to leave? Does he have a criminal past/record?

You just got married in September, how long were you dating/living together?

Did you apply to restore his status?

he is of Mexican origin. he resided Mexico most of his life but also visited Canada since age of 8 years old. He is out of status, there has been no removal ordered issued yet or inadmissible either. We have been living over a year and dating over a year. and married since September. he did not reapply to renew status.

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Don’t freak out, if this proceeding is regarding the PR sponsorship then u can use all those proofs to present. There is nothing there to freak out abt, your relationship is genuine just go over the documents you guys sent and bring lots of proofs when going on the 8th.
this is interview is with Canada Border Patrol Officer not PR Sponsorship..

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
this is interview is with Canada Border Patrol Officer not PR Sponsorship..
I have an acquaintant that went through this same case. CBSA will not send him back as long as he has proof to stay. I’ll advise you go with him, bring along the sponsorship application, and the payment receipts. If it didn’t work tell him to apply for humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

ranich

Dec 12, 2018
How were you able to link OWP app, i tried so many time but cant.
Hi,
Even I'm unable to link my OWP app.
PR & OWP application received: Nov 1st, 2018
AOR received: Nov 22, 2018
PR application linked: Nov 25, 2018
OWP app linked: not yet ...
Can any one please guide me how to link OWP app to online!

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Hi,
Even I'm unable to link my OWP app.
PR & OWP application received: Nov 1st, 2018
AOR received: Nov 22, 2018
PR application linked: Nov 25, 2018
OWP app linked: not yet ...
Can any one please guide me how to link OWP app to online!
Did you pay both fees, $255? I was able to link mine a few days after I got AOR.

SamChow

Feb 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My wife is on study permit and im a pr holder and we got married on aug 2018, but now her study permit is gonna expire on April 04 and im trying to send spouse OWP & Pr application by feb. I have all the documents like marriage ceremony, marriage certificate from india(soon), my employer letter with her name in benifits, her part time employer letter with my name in her benifits. etc

Can she get the SOWP because her study permit will be expired. but she is not interested to continue her college.

Can you suggest if she can still get SOWP if she did not extend her study permit. will she get rejected because her study permit is expired by the time VO looks our file.

Please help us,
Thanks in Advance.
Cheers.

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Finally! Our application was received Nov 13th and we were able to link just now. I had a call from Mississauga yesterday to verify some info, which resulted in delay. Still awaiting AOR and OWP link.

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Hello Everyone,

My wife is on study permit and im a pr holder and we got married on aug 2018, but now her study permit is gonna expire on April 04 and im trying to send spouse OWP & Pr application by feb. I have all the documents like marriage ceremony, marriage certificate from india(soon), my employer letter with her name in benifits, her part time employer letter with my name in her benifits. etc

Can she get the SOWP because her study permit will be expired. but she is not interested to continue her college.

Can you suggest if she can still get SOWP if she did not extend her study permit. will she get rejected because her study permit is expired by the time VO looks our file.

Please help us,
Thanks in Advance.
Cheers.
If she’s applying for inland sponsorship she has to have a valid status. Try to send it early so that CPC-M receives the application before her study permit expires otherwise her SOWP will not be approved. It usually takes two or three business days when u use express post to deliver your package to the case processing centre and they will start processing it the day they received it. If they received before April 4 or April 4 she will definitely get it depending if the package is not returned so thripple check the checklist for forms; documents required and make sure you both sign all documents as required to avoid return/delay.