+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Is it came threw email or by post
unless you did not provide an email account, EVERY single communication will be by email, it says on the forms... they say that by providing an email address, you agree to use that as the main means of communication (not those exact words, but the same meaning). So, if you did give them your email correctly, you shall expect AOR there. Have you tried checking on ECAS? When was yours received again? Is it inland or outland, if the second, it will take at least two more months to hear back from IRCC.

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply,
My case is my wife sponsoring me its Inland application + including OWP application as well.
Mine application received on November 16, there is no AOR ? before call them I have to wait few days ?
Our application we give both our email id .Am waiting few more days next week am going to call CIC call center.

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for your reply,
My case is my wife sponsoring me its Inland application + including OWP application as well.
Mine application received on November 16, there is no AOR ? before call them I have to wait few days ?
Our application we give both our email id .Am waiting few more days next week am going to call CIC call center.
Have you checked ECAS?

Emj1993

Oct 24, 2018
Good morning,
My visa status expires February. Although my PR and OWP application was received by cic November 19th and I got my AOR January 1st.
Not been able to link as yet.
I initially wanted to apply for visa status extension so my OWP can get approved

I am confused on what to do, please advise
Thank you

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Good morning,
My visa status expires February. Although my PR and OWP application was received by cic November 19th and I got my AOR January 1st.
Not been able to link as yet.
I initially wanted to apply for visa status extension so my OWP can get approved

I am confused on what to do, please advise
Thank you
99% chance it’s gonna be approved. The OWP program is to ensures applicants are able to work, provide for their families and contribute to the Canadian economy while waiting for their applications to be processed. As long as you permit was valid when IRCC received your application, the OWP will be granted.

Reactions: Emj1993

Emj1993

Oct 24, 2018
99% chance it’s gonna be approved. The OWP program is to ensures applicants are able to work, provide for their families and contribute to the Canadian economy while waiting for their applications to be processed. As long as you permit was valid when IRCC received your application, the OWP will be granted.
Thank you

PR &OWP application received by CIC: Nov 19th
AOR: Jan 1st
PR& OWP application linked Jan 3rd

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
hey guys sad news my application return today because of missing signature on Principal applicant Background check form Imm5669 missing signature ,I only typed my name .if any one know if i resend if they consider any priority..
My application received on 16 th November 2018
return on 03-01-2019