+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Congrats! We're Nov 22nd applicants so unlikely to get AOR till next year it seems. For ECAS, do you register sponsor or PA's name, date of birth etc for the info section, as per your identity documents?
Yes, we both had UCIs from past applications, and both sponsor and applicant information works.

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, we both had UCIs from past applications, and both sponsor and applicant information works.
That's great - we called IRCC and got my wife's application number and a temporary UCI but neither seem to be working in ECAS or GCKey to find the application. Not sure how we have an application number if it's not in the system yet, perhaps decision not yet made on whether we get AOR or not...

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
That is wonderful news~ you are on your way now and have given the rest of us hope! Our received app date was Nov 13th, so hopefully we will receive word today.
Thank you @camino_walkers
Keep the hope :)

And by the way my UCI doesn't work on ECAS I tried now and couple of times before and it didn't but with application number it worked and it shows the date my application was received so I guess UCI on ECAS doesn't work with everyone the same way @funboy101

S2111S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Congrats! We're Nov 22nd applicants so unlikely to get AOR till next year it seems. For ECAS, do you register sponsor or PA's name, date of birth etc for the info section, as per your identity documents?
Hi,

Finally some excitement in our forum. Nov 23 applicant here. I doubt if I will hear about my AOR this year. Mentally prepared for the 1st week Jan 2019 !

Good luck all and Happy Holidays !

Reactions: Emj1993

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
I talked to IRCC customer service earlier today, they told me everything seem fine with my application and they’ve already started processing it. Hopefully I’ll get an AOR soon, ‘twas a stress relief for me.

Reactions: Emj1993

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Hey guys, I was able to link my PR application in MyCIC account without any AOR received, my OWP is yet to be successful therefore I’m giving it another 24 hours to try again.

Application received November 15.

Reactions: funboy101

shamricardo

Dec 10, 2018
I'm starting to get anxious ... my application was received on November 13th and I haven't gotten the AOR. I've tried linking my application without success.

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Our application was received on Nov 13th and we haven’t heard anything yet either. It’s clear that CIC is on at least Nov 15th apps. I’m refreshing my email every 10 minutes and crossing my fingers each time....

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Our application was received on Nov 13th and we haven’t heard anything yet either. It’s clear that CIC is on at least Nov 15th apps. I’m refreshing my email every 10 minutes and crossing my fingers each time....
Try linking it on your MYCIC, I haven’t received any AOR yet bt I was able to link my PR application.