+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
We called today again, and were told that they are still processing applications received Nov 8th. But that can’t be the case, as at least some applications received Nov 14 have received AORs.

Val87

Dec 12, 2018
Got my application returned today due to T150 or Option C missing. We sent original letter from employer and pay stubs but apparently not enough :-(

S2111S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Got my application returned today due to T150 or Option C missing. We sent original letter from employer and pay stubs but apparently not enough :-(
Oh that’s unfortunate. What was ur Application receive date at CPC-M ?

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
The guide states you must submit either option C or most recent Notice of Assessment. This is in addition to the letter from your employer. If you can access your CRA account online, then you can print off an option C right away and resubmit. Good luck!

Reactions: umarr.cole

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Good Evening November applicants! Here's hoping CIC sends AORs to all of us before Christmas! Positive thinking!

Reactions: Emj1993

lucervera

Dec 19, 2018
Hello. So sorry to year that. Hoy should have included an explanation of why hoy didnt included option C. Maybe you can still do that if you are not able to get your Option C.

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Just an update on processing from phoning CIC this morning. The official word is that they are still processing applications received November 8th, as of today’s date.

They also make a note on our file when we phone, as the service agent today commented that I have called every few days....

Reactions: lucervera

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Just an update on processing from phoning CIC this morning. The official word is that they are still processing applications received November 8th, as of today’s date.

They also make a note on our file when we phone, as the service agent today commented that I have called every few days....
Yeah I don't think it's a good idea to keep calling them, wait and you will get news soon, it's a waiting game, we are all in the same boat, all we can do is hope for the best, try to get your mind off of it and it'll come- that's what I'm trying to do :p, enjoy the holidays! :)

Last edited:

Jordannesmith

Oct 7, 2018
Hey guys!
I have also submitted my application November.
Timeline:
Application sent - November 17
Application received - November 22
AOR: Waiting

Application included work permit.
Best of luck guys :)